Where He Belongs [Pt. 1]

Boboiboy is 17; Thunderstorm, Cyclone and Quake are 16; Blaze and Ice are 14; and Thorn and Solar are 11.

I'm reviewing this Sibling AU because my brain is fried from different fandoms and inspiration overload. 

Boboiboy was always one to be there for his siblings. Even if they're down, even if they're hurt, and even if they had created a space organization that is the absolute rival and pain-in-the-ass in TAPOPS's status quota.

He wasn't one for rivalries among people he was familiar with, but family always came first. He and his brothers' organization—EVER, Everlasting Valor of Eternal Retribution—had managed to topple TAPOP off the first place in the galaxy's ranking boards, and the commander was not ecstatic of the news.

With the station thrown into chaos of their status overturned, people started to panic and riot. They were supposed to be the best! How can they let someone else—a rookie organization, nonetheless—steal their spot? They had to be cheating. Some time-turning spell or a fairy godmother. No one had the firepower and time to accomplish all of this.

Of course, Boboiboy was thrown into the line of fire. Despite the two stations sharing the same goals and both thrived to achieve peace amongst the galaxy, competition wasn't cool. They needed to be taken down no matter what the cost. As people said, more isn't better. His team was separated from him, because he had to blend in with EVER to gain their trust and bring back enemy feedback.

Wow. Really nice of TAPOPS.

Being Boboiboy, even if EVER belonged to him, there was no way he was going to accept the mission, and he didn't. For his so-called "insolence", they had his cadet ranking suspended and put him under testing grounds. Boboiboy quit after the first week, and focused fully on EVER instead.

Even without his help, his brothers were a force to be reckoned with. Thunderstorm, Cyclone and Quake dealt with harder missions, with Blaze and Ice leading simple errand runs and taking down the occasional smuggler or two. Thorn and Solar remained in base for surveillance and technical support, though Thorn spent his time lounging at the greenhouse growing all their alien exotic fruits or at the snack bar, hogging all the chocolate-chip cookies before Cyclone and Blaze could ever retrieve them.

Boboiboy was the leader of his siblings, and he was the most experienced person in the field. When he confessed he'd quit TAPOPS, Quake was surprisingly the first to react.

"Oh, great!" he exclaimed, expression one of joy. He fished out a holopad from his pocket. "We can finally blow them up! With you here, we won't have to deal with them anymore!"

"You rigged bombs on TAPOPS!? What if I was in there?"

"You're here now, aren't you? It's about time!"

"Quake, no!"

Boboiboy stopped Quake before he could do anything drastic. He convinced his brothers to leave TAPOPS alone for the time being, provided they don't interfere with their missions and other activities.

Three hours later, a strike team from TAPOPS managed to sabotage their pizza delivery. Blaze and Thunderstorm were not happy about the petty trick, and Solar found them ready to hijack one of their ships to TAPOPS so they could deliver them a punch to the face. Cyclone and Ice held them back before Blaze could touch the control panels.

Boboiboy sighed in exasperation. "We'll call another pizza. Everyone just calm down before anyone gets hurt."

Half an hour later, their pizza came with pineapple on top, even if they had threatened the pizza place a bajillion times to never commit such a sin.