Promise

Ever since his younger triplet brothers, Quake, Thunderstorm and Cyclone were born, Boboiboy just wished his younger siblings won't be dramatic as Gopal. Oh boy, he was wrong.

He's 19, currently serving as a Lance at TAPOPS. The rest of his siblings were part-time defending the earth. Quake, Thunder and Cy were 18. The twins, Blaze and Ice were 15. The younger twins, Solar and Thorn were 11.

Quake was the mom of everyone, including him. Thunderstorm was the ghost of them. Cyclone was the carefree idiot. Blaze was the explosive idiot 2.0. Ice was the couldn't-care-less. Solar was the walking encyclopaedia slash flashlight. Thorn was the innocent child that everyone would spoil.

And... he's just trying to keep them in line from doing anything crazy.

"How was your mission?" Quake accosted him as soon as he opened the door.

Boboiboy yawned and pinched his own cheek to keep himself conscious. He'd been patrolling overtime because there was abnormal alien activity near earth. When he made sure everything was fine, he had to report to the admiral and his team before he left to his house. He wanted to sleep on his own bed rather than below Gopal.

"Nothing out of the blue," he drawled over, heading towards his room. "Can you make sure no one makes any noise near my room? I'll try to wake up at dinner..."

Quake nodded and promised him that he'd try his best.

Boboiboy disappeared into his room.

Quake sighed. That guy has been pushing himself too hard lately. He diverted his attention towards the rest of his siblings, checking up on them room by room.

Just as he was about to open Thunderstorm's, Thunderstorm himself opened it first.

"Boboiboy's back?" he inquired.

"Yeah. Can you help me make sure Cyclone doesn't do anything stupid?"

Thunderstorm raised an eyebrow and turned sideways, letting Quake see the condition of his black and red room. Cyclone was lying across the floor, with stacks of books spread everywhere.

"He missed at least five assignments. He's not coming out until I'm done with him," he promised. "It's Blaze you should be worried about, provided him and Ice aren't fighting like every time."

Cyclone raised a hand like a zombie dramatically. "I'm dying!"

Thunderstorm kicked a pile of books onto his face. "Die later. You're not done."

Quake left them to it. That's one troublemaker down.

Before he even reached Blaze's room, loud heavy metal music blared from it. It startled anyone who's anyone that has serious paranoia, which included Thunderstorm and Boboiboy. The two bolted out of the rooms with a lightning sword in hand, Thunderstorm's red, Boboiboy's yellow.

"What? What?" Boboiboy looked like he was ready to drop. He ran a hand over his messy hair. "Oh, nothing? Sorry..."

Thunderstorm disappeared into his room without another word.

Quake slammed Blaze's door open. Blaze was inside with Ice, both having a battle of the century. The fiery boy held two chakrams which were ablaze, but the icy boy was holding a bow launching multiple arrows at his opponent.

He groaned. He knew Blaze's room was big enough to let three elephants fight each other, but everybody knew Blaze's power of destruction. They were aware he could burn down an entire city within minutes if he wanted to. Ice was no better. Even if his powers was focused more on creation rather than destruction, the mess that he created could give anyone migraines for days.