I Can't Fix You

Fang wiped the sweat off his brow. The temperature was low and the area was damp, but his clothes were soaked in his own sweat.

He shouldn't have accepted this job. Not now, not ever. But it's not the pay he was after. It was the information personal reasons. Besides, he could name a thousand other places with better wages and work quality, but that's not the point.

The point was that his friend had went missing at this very place. In this bunker, under this very godamn pizzeria.

The flashlight in his hand couldn't fare for the basking darkness ahead. The metal floor was cold and unforgiving, the machines' clanking echoeing in the blackness. The electronical lights were snuffed out by the overwhelming dark.

Boboiboy. One of the murders that went forgotten among hundreds. No one found his body, and Fang refused to believe his best friend was dead. Despite his friends' protests of him submerging in this bunker itself, he was stubborn and stood his ground. He wasn't worried that he might run into his friend's kidnapper; he was worried that he couldn't bring him or her to justice.

So far, the things he'd seen were as weird as it could be.

t U r n  B a c K

GO AWAY

"Sheesh. What is this? A horror game?" Fang huffed. He came here to find the reason of his best friend's disappearance, not get haunted by robots.

"Turn back…"

Fang shuddered. Now he's hearing things.

One more night till his shift is up.

He had to find Boboiboy before then.

***

He watched.

He watched him.

He watched him from the shadows.

He watched him because he was scared.

He wanted to feel human again.

He hated what he had become.

But no.

Those souls he'd saved made him feel alive again.

No.

He's no longer what he used to be.

He needed to forget.

He shouldn't remember. It'd cause him more pain.

He is no longer Boboiboy.

He is the puppet.

And his purpose is to give the lost souls a home.

Even if it meant fighting Fang to do so.