Chaos With a Grain of Salt

Soooooo ft a bunch of people. LunalaStarlightFieryBlaze777UserGalaxyArianaFlameADifferentSimilarfloatingheelsEau_de_GlaceJenatheanimefanAyumi_Cycy028ProfDabber, @ImLonely1307 I can't tag rensa for some reason but bruh, SunDawnNight

It's just a regular day in the persona dimension. Except that someone reverse-dropkicked herself into the air and can't get down for some reason.

"Abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyy," Karensa wailed, kicking her feet into the air. "I can't get downnnnnnnnn."

"I don't get paid enough for any of this." Glace frowned, crossing her arms as she floated by Karensa, her body spinning in the air. "Who the fuck made this AU?"

Scar craned her head upwards, and saw the two struggling in mid air. Pretending she didn't hear or see anything, she returned to her phone and ignored the XL-sized, eye-bleeding colored wings behind their backs.

"Isn't it obvious?" Glace seethed. "It's that Thunderstorm murder maniac!"

"Leave my fics alone, you Solar-obsessed madwoman!" Scar retorted.

If anyone's asking, some idiot (aka Scar) created a Winx AU that unfortunately, was taken too seriously. Now everyone's in shambles; the dimension is in ruins; and Lax and Malik would rather commit suicide than show their faces because they were the only boys that were sadly looped into this.

How did it start? Well, Scar started rewatching Winx and died 20 times inside while catching up with the latest transformations. Did it turn out well? No. Never. Not in a million lifetimes. What used to be millions of childhood fantasies turned into a Victoria's Secret fashion show. And being the idiot of a creator she was, she decided to drag everyone else into this idea.

Also, if you want to know what's going on, here's the tea! Jen is freaking out in the corner as she sat next to Mia, whose brain was on freeze and is trying to rethink her life choices. Jen turned to the left and her wings slapped Mia in the face, which was a wake up call, because Mia fell sideways and began to have a minor panic attack.

"Ohmygod mom, I'm so sorry!" Jen cried, turning sharply to her. Her wings then promptly slapped Manyee in the face, because she was also coming to console them and was in the trajectory of Jen's oversized wings. She turned to Manyee again, apologizing profusely. "Manyee! I'm sorry—"

Her wings slapped Mia in the face again as she tried to sit up.

It was not a good day for the either of them.

Meanwhile, Dawn was with Abby. Both of them were trying to get Karensa and Glace down, because they couldn't figure out how to stop flying. Karensa eventually gave up and quoted: "When I float into the sun, remember me and my cursed pics."

Dawn sighed so loud that steam started coming out of her ears. Abby slapped her hand over her face, and accidentally gave herself cat ears.

"OH MY FRICKING GOD—" Abby screeched.

Dawn screamed, her wings perking up. "ABBY ARE YOU OKAY—" She ran towards her, but she tripped on her wings and fell flat on her face.

"Dawn ohmygod—"

Glace and Karensa stared down to the chaos below. Glace had taken advantage of her magic abilities and summoned a thermoflask full of magical coffee. She took a long sip and turned to Karensa.

"Well, see you on the other side."

"We had a good run," Karensa agreed.

Manyee looked up and choked on air. "GUYS! TRY TO WEIGH YOURSELF DOWN!"

Glace cupped her hand around her mouth. "I'm already weighed down by my depression and anxiety, thank you!"

Near her, Karensa burst into laughter.

"Why did I agree to this?" Malik sighed, back turned from everyone as his wings shielded him from the embarrassment, though it didn't do much.

Lax groaned next to him. "You think I did?" He rested his cheek on his hand. "Welcome to the club."

As the chaos went on, Jena sat at an empty space alone, her expression monotone. There were fires around her, but she ignored it. This is fine, her face says, but she clearly was not.

"Jena, are you crazy!?" Beatrice screeched from afar. "Just because you can control ice doesn't mean you're immune to fire!"

"DON'T WORRY," Jena called back. "THIS IS JUST A CRAZY DREAM."

"IT'S NOT A DREAM JENA—"

"WHAT!?"

"OHMYGOD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Luna turned away from the two, because everything was literally on fire right now. She opened up a can of coke, and opened up the door to the Boboiboy universe where everything was calmer.

Bad idea. Since everything was on a hyper Winx AU, there was no chance that she was getting away from this chaotic section. She had walked right into an AU that was also specialized in Winx, and it was into Scar's Winx AU book.

Luna's eye twitched, and she walked back to her universe and locked herself into her room.

Scar coughed and turned to the chaotic mess, and back to her phone.

Just a regular day created by their authors.