Chasing II Bond

Marie, what the hell are you doing?

You're being an idiot.

I scold myself as always when I did something stupid. But I'm a stupid person.

Whenever people do something bad to me I always forgive them instantly which is the thing that I abhor.

I'm an idiot.

All along in the elevator, I scold myself with those words feeding up with realization and control. It seems to me that I like to put myself into a situation that I knew I couldn't run if there's something that happens. Everything that happened to my life is so complex, I mean, I had friends who're still overdramatic like every time we see each other they only talk about their own dramas and it is nonstop. I feel guilty though if I just said to them in highschool that I wasn't happy anymore with them.

I breathe out.

While he is just looking at the elevator and I think that he is humming some song probably the old song. Old soul. My lips formed a satisfied line.

I couldn't think of any words to form a conversation between me and Smith that I deeply sighed and he just looked at me without expression but I'm sure he's not angry. I think like why would he be?

"So uh... Marie." He spoke as if he read my mind.

"Yes?"

"You're on a vacation?" He inquired I looked to him and answered

"Yes."

"You know what I do too." He said and I hummed shortly and replied okay. I couldn't generate words in my brain and talk to him. It's awkward.

Ding!

Two more people went inside the elevator making me and Smith gets pushed on each other's body skin to skin he manages to adjust probably trying to make me have a comfortable position.  He looked at me and small lines of smile formed on his face.

He stuttered. "Though I've been here before with my friends and I'm with them but they are in different locations here in England so I stayed here." I nod in response. "And it's near where I need to work."

"Wait." I looked at him making him stop to utter some words that he's formulating. "So it's not really a vacation? You said you are going to work." I stopped, stopping myself to be a bitch right now because I do have that trait that I interfere whenever I hear a opposing opinions must be the trait I got from studying a bit of psychology and philosophy for a moment in my life.

"Ya," his lips formed a line "more like vacation work. You see I work for an event that's hosted here and the management told me to go to London at their expense so... I got here. They also gave me three weeks stay in here." He huffed.

"Not bad," I commented. "I mean they give you at least a free day for you right. You do right?"

"Ye."

"Oh. By the way, you're just going to stay there?"

"No, actually I'm going to a convention." His eyebrows raised with excitement (wtf) I noticed.