CHASING II: Where's Misha?

SMITH'S POV

I chuckled on her sight. So tired. She should have stayed in her room today rather than going out. Well, it was also my fault too. I can't argue with that. But hey. I should put her back on her room.

She's isn't even drunk but she's sleeping soundly.

Her head was on to my chest holding her still using my body to not to let her fall down.

The elevator opened and I decided to hold her in a bridal style by the time I got her out. It is easy for me to hold her like that rather than carrying her with arms over my shoulders. I walk towards in front of my room and I cupped on her trench coat and I found her key and her card but her card tells no number and she's unconscious.

"Hey. Marie" I poke her.

"Mmm..."

"What's your room number?"

"Mmmm" she sounded telling like I don't know.

"Will you wake up?"

No answer.

I think I'm gonna keep her for now in my room and ask the one who handles the check ins. I don't want her to make her feel uncomfortable with me. It's just the first time we met. I looked at the corridors and there's no personnel so I have no choice. I opened my room and placed her on my bed. It's not right to place her on the couch. I removed her trench coat to make her comfortable and I placed it on the chair inside my room. Then she instantly curled herself forming a ball. I chuckled at her sight.

If she'll keep on being cute like this I might forget that I should call and ask her room number. I closed my room and locked it, my top was stained with some coffee that dripped down on me when I brought it to her and placed it on the laundry basin. I'm going to clean it tomorrow. After all the convention is on the next day. I think I should check on my phone first.

Jensen
Mish, Are you already in London?

Jared
Misha, have you cut your hiatus hair...

Hiatus hair. Maybe that's the reason why she didn't recognised me at all. Or it was almost been too many years that Supernatural ended. Is she following me on my social media? Cause if she did, she should probably know I changed quite a lot.

My thoughts are mixed up full of questions about her.

There's something about her.

Is she not telling the truth that she doesn't know me at all?

I decided to get some fresh clothes and went to the bathroom and stripped off the lower garments to take a shower. I'd usually take a bath on a tub at times whenever I feel stress is getting on me. I took a bath on a shower this time. Making it fast to answer to Jared Padaleski, heheh and Jensen Ankles hehehe.

I laughed of the thought and I rinse off the bubbles on me with the warm shower that made me groan in a good way. My tense muscles are very relaxed now. I want to stay there longer but I turned it off to dress up quickly to reply fast. I dried up myself with a towel and put each article of clothing on me. I'm used to wear shorts when I go to sleep but for now I decided to wear pants.