Chapter 15 The Boys

Jensen, Jared and Misha really don't know what to do but taking a long way drive to track her. Jared follows them preceded by the police. It is a long way drive but their minds are only focused on getting her back. They are worried as soon as the rain starts to pour down on their own car windows thunder booms with the sea is roaring like devils screaming in hell. The sea can be a beautiful scene from the roads above but their feelings and the weather isn't going to be better soon.

As the time ticks on the watches, they become very unsettled. Their mind wandering on what situation she's in, could be she's being dragged to the wet roads as she tries to escape, tortured like one of those scenes they shoot before or something or worse than that they're too late she's dead. Jared's feeling became the worst especially now, he's starting to blame himself for pushing her off. He grips the steering wheel with force because of his thoughts at the same time his feet unexpectedly feels the crawling pain making him hissed in ache and his car starts to murderously swivels on the road as he tried to swerve it back to the lane and steeping on the gas instead of the breaks his car, it lunged forward to a rock beside the road nearing the cliff with the wheel near the edge and small rocks falls.

Jensen looks after his brother, it was like he sense something is wrong because of his brotherly love connecting them, worrying he bit his lower lip looking at the back for Jared's car as soon as he heard something swerving and the some sort of lights are flickering everywhere but it's not the lightning and he was so sure of it he looked back from the car and saw Jared's car isn't there anymore following them that's the time he stopped the car.

"What? Why?" Misha asked.

"Jared!" Jensen's panic is clearly present in his voice. He moved abrubtly as he get out of his car and Misha following him running on the wet pavement like Jensen feels Jared's struggle. He knows Jared's pain for as long as he can remember even he doesn't shows it, it is clearly shown on his face without touches of makeup from the set. His mind concetrated on Jared that he doesn't care about the downpour and the lightning it just helped him light their tracks as he saw Jared's car is near the cliff. He cursed. As he knocks on Jared's door.

"Jesus." Misha run his fingers to his hair frustrated to everything happened because of his wants and needs. He then come near the car knocking same as Jensen. Then Jared finally opens it up.

"Dude! Are you seriously gonna kill yourself!" Jensen's reaction as if he's Dean personality is showing up. "Come here." Asking Jared to come out. "You need to be calm. Water can help."Jared came down to Jensen's warm arms he hugs him as Jared feels weak that even if Jared want to hug him back he just grabbed and scruched on his clothes. Jensen gestured Misha to remove Jared's car and put it back to the other side of the road and Misha gets out of the car. Wanting to embrace Jared he motioned to Jared now was standing independently a little bit away from Jared trying to hug him the same but he moved away.

"You know what?! It's all your fucking fault Misha!" Jared burst out of a sudden. "I-I-I'm so sorry." He, himself felt Jared's pain. He punched Misha's face hard enough to leave a red and purpulish bruise on his face that will surely last a few days. But Jared exhaustedly stood as he continue slapping Misha's chest.Misha let him never minding how fucked up he feels and he held his hand to try to hold Jared's hands, their hands and warmth surrounding Jared but Jared tried to remove the contact but Misha caught it again and places it onto his chest showing how deeply sorry for he had done, for falling in love, but he fall is there something to say sorry about? He love her.

"Please. I'm so sorry." He fell onto his arms. His hands slithering reaching to Jared's forehead and kisses it. His hand on his wet long hair as Misha pulled him close to his shoulders.

"Fuck. It's all my fault. I'm sorry Jared. My stupid heart just falls in love." Feeling the unexplainable crumpling pain of Misha's chest.

"We need to save Marie." Jared finally spoke still on the comforting hug of Misha.

"It's not like the Winchesters but we gotta save Marie." Jensen rubbed his hands on Jared's back.

"We are." Misha assured.

Lightning budged in making them acknowledge time is ticking before them.

"I'll drive you go at the back." Misha insisted rubbing his back.

"No Mish, I'll go and drive for him." Jensen wanting to argue that he are closer than them but Jared gave a go signal making Jensen looked at them going in the car of Jared. Misha rolled on the window.

"I'll be driving next to you guys to make sure you guys will be alright incase you fight all of a sudden.

"Okay." Jared and Misha go first while Jensen followed them.

"You sure do really love her, do you?" Jared insinuated a conversation beside Misha. "Yes." He said plainly. "And I'm sorry if I have offended you, but I love her and that's all I ever know." He paused trying to filter out any of the sweet words coming from his mouth. "She's my life." The bloody arms of Marie scratched on the rough aspalt being dragged by the arms of his Daddy by pulling her by her callused feet on the standing water on the road. Screaming for help. Everything is vivid at my sight how I angered her I angered them. And I swear to god. I'LL FUCKING FIX THIS AND CLEAR THINGS UP.

---

After Brendon know it all he went back to the church where he knew Gerald is. Being Marie's close friend he knew who is Gerald. He drives his red 1967 Chevy Impala that he brought before Marie and him even met and drove it fast against the puddles of water on the street and fast as the lightning.

When he went there only the lights of the candles in the church are lit. It seems like the scenery is in agony too a long with the sky raining. His wet black leather shoes stepping on the marble floor echoing on each corner. He walk carefully as trying to gain momentum to go to Gerald. Who he can recognizable from the back part of the pews with his black clerical clothing and copper brown hair.

"Father Gerald." His voice echoed as the water drips down to the floor. Gerald immediately looked and stood up helping the stranger. "What happened to you my dear?"

"Not what happened to me. But what happened to Marie."