Chapter 17 This isn't twilight thing isn't it?

I can hear a sound of air conditioning unit like a buzz in a middle of the silent room. My eyes slowly fluttered in the white surrounding, the blinds covering the dark and mixing colors of yellow and bright lights, the golden dawn. I shifted as I felt uncomfortably in the hard bed. My brain slightly confused at everything but I remembered some details. The rain, the white clothes of people, the warmth of hands on mine, the emotions that drained me but the feeling of drowning again is what I felt. It's like one of those times I always feel in the hospital. There are tubes under my nose making me breathe it's air.

"You're awake." that gruff pained voice told me and see it coming from Jared. His hair is very unruly right now.

"Hi Mr. Padalecki." I weakly said. He smiled at me, like one of those worried and glad you're safe now smiles I always see on television when he acts but this time it's genuine and pure my heart melted.

"It's Jared." His callused hands brushed my hair. I noticed his left hand was treated and put on some bandage.

"What happened?"

"You-"

"-No. To you." I cut him off. This isn't my story. It's his. It's theirs.

"Nothing something just scratched my hands." He pushed away the topic as if I'm going to let it go.

"No. Tell me." He looked down and looked back at me.

"Was it because of me?" He shook his head. "It is because of me." I stated horrified at their involvement to me. They shouldn't have been involved with this.

"Hey. Hey. It's not your fault." He tried to cradle me into his arms like a child. Like a child who's been traumatized. "Where's Misha?" I asked. "I must say sorry to him. I was wrong." My brain sinks to realization of everything.

"He said you might not be ready to see him."

"I'm really sorry you've been involved with my crazy life."

"You shouldn't be sweetheart." Jensen entered the room with an envelope on his hand as Jared released me. "We've seen your writing." He walks with his knees as always as a bow, and he calmly went on the other side of the bed putting the envelope on top of the blanket. "And CW would like to hire you as a new writer of a new series." My eyes glimmered as I looked at him in disbelief and slowly opening it. What's in it is a letter from cw and something to sign up to do and the contract. I gasped.

"You know what this isn't going to end like the first movie in Twilight." Jared said. And Jensen eyed him like-seriously. "Probably a continuation of supernatural." He added. And I frowned not getting it. "Remember that Misha er Smith asked you how would you end supernatural, my wife, Gen asked it." I gasped. Don't get this twilight Marie. "Probably one of the reasons why CW likes you."

"Congrats."

"Thank you."

"Uh. How about Sir Spade?"

"Spade?"

"Yes. The one who kidnapped me?"

"Oh that guy was arrested and taken by the police. He'd probably will put into a care." Jensen said looking at Jared whose face is exhausted and fatigued.

"Your mom and dad is fine. He didn't actually do anything to them." Jared added.

"Thank goodness." When you're in the room with your favorite actors you'll feel probably intimidated but somehow you'll realize they are just human beings working as actors for living.

"Jared." Finally, bringing back to his state. "How long have I been asleep?"

"Three days."

"No kidding?" Jensen nods.

"Fuck!"

"Whoa calm down. Just kidding. Do you always take things seriously?" goofed off? I shook my head forming a little smile.

"Actually just few hours." Jared said.

"But you look tired. You need to rest Jared."

"Yep he's lot awake that night." Jensen added. "Watching you. He feels a little guilty of judging you."

"And I'm sorry for that."

"Hey. It's alright. I've been judgmental too. I immediately jumped to conclusion that Misha is Sir Spade." I admit it. I've been very messy.

"At least you've met him, and we got you. You know if he didn't meet you. You're probably still there with Spade." Jensen breathes out picking his phone. "Convention." He muttered under his breath. "Hey I want to go!!!" I said remembering the tickets I've got.

"You've already got VIP Ms. Marie." Jensen looked down at me smiling. I give him a puppy eyes hoping I get that Jared Padalecki ones. "Don't you dare do that to me." And I did it again making Jared chuckled.

"Okay! Fine. I'm going to ask your doctor when you can leave."

"Yay!"

"But promise me you're going to say sorry to Misha. He's been hurt deeply when you've accused my best friend." His tone is serious making me gulp.

"I know. I know." I stated sadly. "I've hurt him a lot."