Chapter 8 Antonio Rainbow 🏳️‍🌈 Banderas

THE TV NIGHT TURNS GREAT. I do suppose, it was. My head still hurt from sleeping late but glad I did I woke up before I oversleep on Smith's sofa. He slept on the other side of the sofa resting his head on the arm. I can remember I placed a blanket from his room to him and I left locking his door from the inside before I got out.

I moved down from the bed and get my ass up working. I ate the foods I got from the hotel and some I bought. My hunger takes over me. It was a guilty pleasure.

I groaned when I heard my phone but keeping in mind that it maybe important for my case I quickly stood up and got it from the table sitting back on the sofa. I looked at the message I've just received in Messenger. Thank God there's still network cignal. Or I was being an idiot thinking there's no cignal.

Beeernardo

Oh. Nasa London ka pala. Papunta kami ng London ng kabanda ko may "jamming" kami.

(Oh. You're in London. My bandmates and I are going in London and have a "jamming")

Wait. Sino yung nagtytype nito (Wait. Who is typing this)

Me.

Beeernardo send a photo.

Mitch, with the face of my childish faced animator friend from Disney and Marvel was sent. She with her brown eyes and her eye bags shows underneath it with her lips glossed with a smile. Her tan never fades like we were in highschool. She was my classmate since I went to Beauty care and Wellness Specialization in grade nine and apparently were also in the same bunch of girl classmates in grade ten and we're classmates in grade 11 and 12 in senior high.

Kaya palace eh (That's why)

So you're with your husband. Daniel? And you're in a break?

Yes.☺

Paano yung hospital niyo??? Kailangan kayo dun ah. (How about your hospital? They need you there.)

Nah. Pinamanage ko muna namin yung V.P. tsaka yung sa pet shop yung brother muna ni Bernard daw magmamanage. 😅 (Nah. I let the V.P. manage the pet shop and let the brother of Bernard to manage the pet shop.)

Oh.

Being her husband in a band and owner of the hospital I know they are quite busy, also her being a animator is also quite busy and with their little children, kiddos bunch of kids. They are quite busy.

Uh. Kasama niyo ba sila si Gale at si Kat? (uh. Are you with Gale and Kat?)

And your little kids?

Oo. (Yes)

I like kids but honestly I hate cuddling with kids. I don't know why if is it because of my brother or because of those creepy kids I've encountered with.

Oh. Okay. Good luck with your tour. Tell Gale and Kat I said hi.

Okay. Would you like to go to the tour?

I'll see if I can.

I heard another ring, it was from Ms. Chu, my client. Telling me that I did a great job in doing my accounting and bookkeeping works to her big business back there. Asking me again to process his documents and bookkeeping and accounting next month. Her owning a big company is terrifyingly beautiful for me. I think I could probably have mistake in writing those journals and stuff. But I do enjoy her asking me to work on these stuff. I get privilege on her malls. I enjoy shopping some notebooks and stationary thingies and those related to organizing things it was a guilty pleasure.