So suddenly I'm in love with a stranger.

"Hey. Hey. You can't go out."

"Oh and why is it Smith?"

"You're " daddy" is just right there and he might get you."

"I. Want. To Have. Fun. Besides he won't kill me. If he really wants me. I'm gonna go and have fun."

"I'll check on her." Brendon stated as he run next to me in the elevator.

I went out not wanting any arguement from Smith. Who do he think he is anyway? Yes he's all cute and all that handsomeness is poured all over to him. I am here. I want to have fun. I'm done with the book anyways.

"Hey, I know you're a drunkard." Brendon suddenly spoke, my jaw dropped at his bitchiness. "Don't you dare drink many liquor."

"Oh shut up like I'm younger than eighteen! I'm not a drunkard!"

"Really?" The elevator doors was stopped by a hand and the man who said it.

Smith? Really?. Dfq. I can't -

"You got drunk in my place the last time. Even slept in my bed." He said with obvious annoyance. Brendon smirks at me and nods. This two bitches!

"She's really a wine girl."

"More like alcoholic girl."

I kept my mouth shut for the entire conversation. We hailed a cab and went out in the familiar pub where Sherlock and John Watson had drinks in BBC Sherlock. I thanked Brendon while I immediately went straight to the counter and sat on the chair.

"Hi pretty." A fresh British man approached me. His accent swirls like a fine wine on my spine. I want to have fun and want to push the introvert zone I have and fake an extrovert one.

"Hello handsome." I smirked.

"What drink do you like?"

"Tequila."

"Oh. One tequila for this beautiful maiden."

"Thanks."

"Asian?"

"Oh. How did you know?" I get the tequila given by the bar tender.

"Your eyes , face, and your accent, a fake british one." He smiles. "And looks like you're so young."

"Hahaha you're such a flirt."

"It's not the only thing I know."

"Oh really? Sherlock tell me then?"

"You're really that charming aren't you?"

"And you're not bad yourself too."

"Someone's interested in you. Besides from the MI6 of course. Deeply interested in you. And that's not me . Here he comes 3, 2 1"

A hand us what I felt on my shoulder and I looked up, smith us staring to the guy in front of me.

"What is going on here?"

"Nothing. I bought her a drink I suppose you hopefully you won't claim you're her boyfriend."

"I'm sorry but I am her boyfriend. " he winks at me. I drink some tequila.

"No he's not my boyfriend." I insisted and put his arm down. Some people may call that a romantic gesture but I won't call it that.  "He's just a friend."

"Hey, Gray! Man!" Brendon approached him waving across the crowd and my eyebrows furrowed more. When he's near they grab each other's hand and shake it firmly like a military officer. Well... is he?

"Guys he's Gray," he says loudly trying to overpower the blaring music. "My boss."

"Your boss?" So that means... "in what job?"

"The other..." So he's part of security service and the leader. I eyed Brendon.

"Okay."

"I guess we can talk about it later, Gray." I push my conclusions aside and put my glass down. "Would you like to have a dance then Mr. Bond." I chuckled.

"No. I don't like dancing."

"Aww... come on."

"Later. I will." I dance my way off to the dancefloor like I'm good at dancing but I'm not. Smith grabs my hand.

"Stay beside me." He says like a pleading want. "We do not know if he's there."

"Ugh. Fine." I dance near him while he awkwardly dances beside me. I roll my eyes and decide to hold him by his shoulders and he puts his hands on my waist while I dance showing off my curves. I got down and looked at him for a moment and raise myself off and made a playful wink to him. Mr Bond comes interfering to us and I placed my hands on his clean stripped shirt.

"You dressed like a teen, Mr. Bond."

"Like you don't like it."

"Of course I do."

"I think you should know he really likes you. That guy with you." I put my back on his chest and grind on him as he's doing the same to me.

"What? Smith?"

"Oh and why did you said that."

"Look he helped you."

"Isn't that what people do if they believe in something?" I turn my face to him Smith is longer gone in the crowd. "And wouldn't it be nice that I love him too that the only problem that I should worry" I place my hand on his chest. "If I should be in secret service."

"He loves you, Marie." He changes the topic. Damn it. This is no fun. " But I see complications with him. It's better to be safe. I would advice you to look out to yourself and your feelings. He's a complete stranger."