Chapter 10 Brendon: UwU 😏 Virgin Marie

"Brendon?" A man rushed to me hugging and weightlessly carried me to his arms swinging me and picked up my legs and wrapped it onto his waist.

"Marie!" He exclaimed. I turn my face onto his and the gorgeous same color twisted brown sugary treats like eyes met my brown eyes, perfected nose with some freckles on his face and cheesy white smile and his ever big forehead is still there sure with the big clever mind too.

"Are you even eating here?" He frowned

"I'm eating here okay." I rolled my eyes.

"You're way too lighter than we met before. And your butt..." Touching and squeezing my butt. I squealed. "Hey!" I slapped his hand only to be slapped hard by my own hand. "So small now." I hissed out of strength I used. "Well not actually too small, it's medium, Marie."

"Since when did you measure butts?"

"Oh you know beach."

"But you really can't catch my hand."

"Oh. I can't catch you but I can sue you."

"You wouldn't like to do that. And I know you wouldn't do that." He grinned moving his eyebrows cockily taking advantage playing his close bestie card on me again. "You love me much more."

"Ya. Ya." I rolled my eyes. "You bastard. Now. Now. Put me down."

"Nope." Popping the p of his nope I frowned. "I'm gonna carry you until you're in your hotel."

"Jeeeeesssus." "You know this is an awkward position."

"Yes. Which means I can fudging touch you."

"Shut up."

"Oh. I know you like it."

"You perverted ass."

"I know you like it. Mán your adventures as fuck."

"Shut up."

"We never have those adventures, would you like to have more than that?" I put both of my hands on his face and pushing together, squeezing his face made him grunt.

"You pervert. I would but I won't."

"You're in thirties! And you're still a fucking virgin. Jeeeesus."

"Is there something wrong about being a virgin?"

"Nothing but you're really going to fulfill to be a nun bitch?!"

"Okay here's the deal," I said deciding what I can think of to shut his mouth. "If I didn't get this virginity of before 30 I'll let you take it."

"Mán thirty? Seriously? Ewww... Make it 28."

"You're fuckin' choosy and you're excited."

"Why?! I don't want you to get tired so fast! 30 makes you tired for it." I slapped him on his shoulder chuckling he put me down. "You'll surely need another round if you're with me." He wiggled his eyebrows. I slapped him again on the shoulder. "In bed? Public? Or-"