CHAPTER VIII Jensen: Rude do gets their place

"Hello." I looked back and saw Jensen Ackles in the elevator and he looked at his reflection on the elevator. I didn't fan girl over him. I don't know but sometimes I just don't feel like it. And I know they're are somewhat tired of cameras somehow, like everything they do they are being followed by the paparazzi. I'm busy finishing off the story I'm writing on my phone.

"Hello. Sweetheart." He said again. I looked back at him.

 I looked back at him

"Oh Hi, Mr. Jensen Ackles!" I greeted and smiled but I go back to what I am doing. I think I am being rude to him as fuck. But I have important business in my mind I need to finish this story for me to edit it and submit it to a publishing company.

"I'm surprised. You know me."

"Of course, why wouldn't I know you, you're in supernatural." I said still typing words in my phone, it was an action so there are a lot of adjectives and some words I type to connect the dots. "I-I-I don't mean that in a rude way. You might probably have misinterpreted it." Stating clearly what I've said earlier as it sinks in that I'm a little bit rude. "I mean, the supernatural is basically in the fandom. And I guess you're up for the convention?" I added still typing a little bit then looking to him awkwardly.

"Yes." He replied shortly. "Are you... Uh... Going?"

"Yes. I will." I smiled gleefully there's nothing wrong with using my lips for a while.

"Is that because of a friend?"

"Nope," I replied slipping the p on my lips. "It was because of many people." I breathed out.

"Many people?"

"Oh a group of readers." I honestly told him puffing some air.

"Fanfiction writer. I see."

"Yep." I nervously swallowed. "Hey. Just so you know. I'm really sorry for that. Using your name with some imagine."

"Why would you say sorry? It's just how you show creativity in your way."

"Some people are really offended when they're name is used. But I understand you also need that for fan base." My sassiest comments suddenly came pouring out of my tongue in a rude way. "Just real talk. Sorry if I'm being rude."

"No. No. It's- it's fine." He huffed.

"So uh so you're staying here?" He talked like Dean right now. I nod to answer him. "Alone?"

"Ya. But kinda."

"Kinda?"

"My tour guide may visit me more often. Plus he's my friend." I tried to talk casually trying not to be intimidated by his totality.

"Okay."

"Goodbye sir." As the elevator opened I waved a small goodbye to him as he did a response as he got out too. He stood for a while in a hallway looking at me while I got in. I may have been rude but I have a life. I got back inside my room and slumped myself in the bed and kept myself busy. Writing is my hobby and I need it to be a job and God knows that is only one of the reasons why I came to London.