CHAPTER VII J2M

Later that night...

"Wait. what?! You kissed?!" Jared, my longtime coworker in said unbelievingly to me. He frowns and shock was present on his face that he didn't move on his position that he's still sitting the same spot on the sofa my friend from other network bought me. The hell I am if I bought many things in my few millions in my bank account. I'd rather save it for my kids, we'll never know if West or Maison decides to be a pilot someday. I've heard being a pilot is costly.

Jared knew some of our family's secrets. I swear to god he freaks out at my ventures with my wife because it's unusual at times.

"You kissed a fan? You wouldn't tell it to me if it was just a simple kiss right?" I nodded. "She doesn't know I'm Misha." I contain my laugh, Jared can be serious at times.

"No..."

"Yes."

"You acted like Castiel right now, who doesn't know about any human thing." I myself wasn't even sure about me being me. If it was me or is my character. "Do Vicky know it?" Nodded. I told her that morning and she doesn't have any response yet. The last time we have someone with us, she liked her first. I don't know about now. I liked Marie, there's something about her that gives me the interest in her. It was something called... I don't know. Maybe I'm just confused. But that moment was not me in acting, it wasn't the beer effect taking over me, I think it was me. I think so.

"So. You kissed a fan. She doesn't know that you are she's fangirling to-"
"-Well she's actually different. She looks like she's not really into it."
"-Not into it. You mean she's faking it?"
"I don't know," I told him the truth because I noticed her when she answers the question, I do not saw a fan that answers questions. "I saw a writer in her and not a fan," I told him what I had in my mind and I walked to the glass windows my living room and drink the water my glass have tasting the blank taste of water.

"What do you mean by that?" I looked back at him who turn around to see me.
"The way she answers the questions was like Kripke." He just stared like me troubled.
"You know like female Kripke talking to a couple of fans." Then we heard a ding coming from the table. He looked at it and he got the phone, his phone. My phone is on my nightstand. I drink the water finishing it off.

"Oh look. Jensen's is on the way here." I actually didn't care for it even though it's Jensen. He also knew what I've been doing with my life. "And he said. He's going to scold you about this." Chuckling he said those words. I laughed.

"and oh he's calling." It was a video call. I got near Jared leveling my head on his shoulders while the call is up I saw that Jensen's is in his car.

"Hi. Jensen!" I greeted.
"Well hello. Suzie Collins." Trying to reference to Hunger Games I know that but I wasn't into that book. I tried reading novels but I wasn't really into that I'm into the political side.
"It's Suzanne Collins and I'm not that person." I rolled my eyes and Jared suppressed laughter but I notice his hand is shaking and he's grinning in the camera. "I've gotta say Suzie Collins did something bad." Still, him laughing I looked at him.

"What did he do?"

"Oh. He just kissed a fan." Jensen nods kissing a fan was normal. If it was on the cheek.

"He kissed a fan on the lips with slight lappy tappy." (A/N: I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M WRITING.)

"NO. YOU didn't." Jensen said wide eyes.

"I did," I said. "But she didn't know me. She knows me only by the name Smith."

"Did anyone saw you two?" His worried expression was clearly seen and can clearly be heard by the speaker. "You know. Paparazzi, and some fans."

"No, we are inside this hotel. My room."

"You guys didn't have... that... Don't you." He moved closer to his phone and whisper those words making us see his below the chin view. But Jared and I didn't care that time.

"We didn't," I said. I breathe out a sigh.

"How did the two of you met by the way?" Jared looks at me still struggling to understand because I haven't told him how we met. I told him how we met. Every detail. I remembered every detail of those things maybe it was because it was just a few days ago, a few hours and a few minutes. And I choose to remember every detail. Every inch of being her. She was like an open book but very complex in what it contains, it was like a beautiful poem where I understand at first but then at it goes on there is some magical thing that I could explain what is it.

"So that's how you met. Huh."

"And dammit Misha. She's in fudging danger." He said still whispering. "Can you really not report it to the police?"

"No. We can't. We don't have any hold of the police in their country. We do not have any contact. They might do something bad to her mother, err parents." I was going to say, Mother, cause I'm close to my mother and people knows why. But I have to understand her.

"Okay. Misha. Let's talk about it. I'm only in the few blocks."

"Wait. I don't know if she'll go back here but you better sure you make it here fast."

And then he ended the call.

"You're lying to her Misha." Jared disappointedly looks at me like I was being judged in the court. Jared was serious. "I know. I know." I breathe out and stood up straight. My walls of control break making me angry to myself more in the realization I am fooling her also like her Daddy. Telling me I'm another person, another person who really doesn't exist. My hand forming into a fist. I swear to the heavens up above I'm already feeling the guilt in me.

"Misha you should tell her."

"Not now."

"But you must tell her cause I believe she will not trust a person so much this time around." He continued and my clutch in my hand the nails that sink in my palm almost make my palms bleeding loosens.

"I will tell her in the right time." I heard my phone received a message. I immediately went into my room. My room was filled still on the scent of strawberry, the one she used. It still lingers under my nose. Setting me shivers. My phone buzzed violently on my bedside table.