CHASING Collins

Misha/Smith POV

I slowly open my eyes and run my fingers on my messy hair shag it and notice there's something heavy on my chest I look at female person who's head is on my chest. I looked at her curly hair that's on her face and I remembered her name is Marie, the lass who helped me with my luggage yesterday. She's strong. But one pill knocked her down ending up in my bed unintentionally.

I guess I just slept in a same bed with her.

I sighed. I feel pity for her for a reason that she just came here in London and yet she end up like this. So bad for the for the first day of her here. I looked at her features for a while, she have a dry pink lips it was like mine although she have full lips like those on a Chinese porcelain doll tho to be realistic her upper lip are a bit of plumped and her lower lip is a bit of thin. Her nose are specifically are Asian, and her skin is almost white as a paper now while yesterday outside in the sun her skin looked in between tan and white, it was like magical but she's a human. She's beautiful, I can say. I laid her head on the pillow and I stretch up my arms to get my phone on the nightstand. And saw Jensen's message.

Yes. Misha. I've been to the place. And it's quite good for the con. There's a lot of seats. Man!

Sure they really want to see the con.

That's great.

(A/N: As much as possible I'd like the family of Misha isn't excluded in here but it is a main factor so there are mentions of them.)

I saw Vicky's text. She's my wife and she have the right to know everything our relationship is open, and that those have two meanings. We're married and it's marriage kind is an open marriage and the other meaning is we never hide any secret from each other. It's for a reason we love each other. That's why.

Baby. Did you arrived at the hotel?

Yes. I met a person who's also up for the convention.

Then Vicks answered immediately.

That's nice. I won't be so worried about you then.

Is she a fan of yours?

Yes. Very.

Though she didn't notice I am her idol.

Maybe because of my hair and the contacts I wore.

Oh. She's a lucky girl but she didn't know you!

So what name did you gave her then?

I said I'm Smith

Cause I don't even know what name I should give!

Now that's a common name. Hahahaha What's her name?

Her name is Marie

She helped me in my luggage and we bumped on each other in the airport. Then the next thing I knew she's staying on the same hotel. I gave her a token and we went to George and eat up foods but he accidentally drunk a sleeping pill.