Chapter 9 Trickster UwU

"Hey. Madame?" I woke up when I felt someone tap my shoulders and heard Antonio's voice. "Are you alright?" I seat back on the bus chair and nod. "I'm fine."

"You seems like you're tired. It's afternoon anyway. Would you prefer to take a rest?" I nod without thinking. I wrapped my arms around me leaning on to the bus I looked outside typical London people walking. I should be happy for some reason but things in my head and out there still gets crappy.

I looked back to the people inside the bus and I accidentally saw a shining silver gun from the pocket of the man slowly pulling it out walking on the isle.

"Oh. Would you look at that." I raised my voice. "I let you know people should go down because someone is terrifyingly controlling VATICAN CAMEOS." I leaned down and I pulled down Antonio with the use of this collar.

"He-hey... What the..." He's completely blank from what I have observed.

The shots of gun was all that I heard it was more than twice and being afraid I covered my face and ears from the sound. I don't even know if the people know my reference or that person know the reference I got. I do hope people in the bus knows what is Vatican Cameos.

"Hey. Where's your gun?" I looked back at him who look so preposterously terrified.

"What?" He's too blank.

"Put all your money in the bag. NOW!" I can hear him shouting in front. Jesus. Help me.

"The gun. Your gun. I know you brought a gun."

"Ho-how?-"

"Oh. Shut up." I rolled my eyes and decided to fish it out from his clothing, it was placed on the side of his pants obviously, inside. I saw him struggling a bit earlier and when I asked him he just said it was just his pants. And obviously he have it too like Brendon. I looked inside my bag and saw my fake ID of supernatural. It was like the props they used in the show but my picture on it.

I step out and as I step out. Antonio stood up too and followed me.

"This is agent Jamie Sherlock Bond. FBI and this is agent Watson" They looked at me. "Please surrender your knifes and surrender yourselves to us."

"Jamie Bond?"

"Sounds fake. Try James Bond."

"I guess it runs in my blood. 007." I looked at Antonio. "And by the way you do not even have a good choice of weapon. Very... Poor." I sassed and I earned a chuckle from the back. I kept my gun steady still pointing at them. "Surrender. Or I'll you asked for forgiveness on my feet." Without being noticed I slowly move towards to them from every word I said earlier. I crushed the bearded guy on his foot awe so tenderly like Gordon Ramsay's nourishing the meat and I grab his hand forcefully wanting to disarm him.

"Dock!" I said to the passengers inside. I twisted his arms and he groaned in pain and his knife fell on the floor. Thank god it didn't fall on to me. And then so is my gun fell. Bitch. While there was another passenger who punch his mate. I can say he punch it expertly. I then applied what I learned in Phys ed that I really thought it was useless. I punch him on his weak spots. And I slowly bent and looked around what looks like an arnis. It was a cane from an old woman.

"May I?" She nodded fearfully.

I hit him on the temples of the head, crotch... I don't have freaking time to think where should I hit but. I hit him on the knees which made him kneel down and I hit him by my foot to his chest. That made him groan in pain.