Chapter 11 Green Room turns to Red Hot Box

"Misha." Speight looked at me with his eyebrows meeting at the center. "Why is she calling you Smith? Did Vicki know it? How about Jensen and Jared?" It was the first time that we have a conversation about it after two days keeping our mouth shut to each other. Sure, we rarely talk especially when son ended. I'm sure Rob Benedict knows it now. He entered the green room with a disappointed look on his face staring at me. Oh, God. He knows. I manage to calm down and try casually sitting on the couch he did discuss it like a paparazzi or maybe like a mother who can't stop his mouth to flow out questions from his mouth.

"Slow down," I complained about a couple of questions streaming.

"Well, how can WE slow down if you're lying to someone!" Rob answered as he sat beside Rich.

"Hey. Hey. Don't freak out Rob. Calm down."

"Shut up Rich. The convention is near and hooking up with someone-"

"Jesus!" He palmed his face and rubbed both of his hands.

"Do not emulate us from kings of the con. I know we are kings but don't do it."

"Hey. We didn't have sex okay." I tried to keep my voice calm down. He messed his hair obviously frustrated at what I did. "I just found a connection to her. I don't want to hook up!"

"What? A deep connection?" Rich and the familiar tone of his voice as Gabriel showed up. It is a bad thing. "So what? What happens to Victoria?! Jesus! Misha! You freaking have two kids!"

"She knows."

"But does she knows about your so-called connection to her?"

"No. Not yet."

"I tell you, Misha, this is the right time before she leaves."

"She leaves? How-?"

"Do you think that you're the only one who can hire an investigator?"She'll get back to her country after this week, this Sunday, she'll leave-"

"Are you sure Misha that isn't an infatuation, Misha."

"Yes. No. I don't-"

"See you're not even sure about what you feel!"

"Man. You fucked up!"

"What's happening? A sorta little meeting without us?" Matt enters the room with the same bright mood he has as always since they get a close relationship with his friends.

"Misha wants to fuck a fanfiction writer," Rich explained with a very good pitch on his voice like you can compare it to the trickster well he is the trickster before.

"I don't want to fuck her! I love her." I argued immediately and prove my point. I was also shocked at what I've done but I feel this swirling feeling inside of me.

"Is this another episode of Kings of Con? Or a prank? That's not good." Matt added. It gets better.

"Seriously?" Kim added followed by Matt Cohen who just entered. Oh god. I feel like many casts will come in but I hope not the new ones. Since after the supernatural I'm shooting with other friends of mine in a new TV show, like a reunion or something after four years and working on Netflix show.

"Yep," Rich answered casually sitting on the couch after raging of emotions of shock because of my damn heart.

"Misha's seriously want to give a heart attack" Rob remains sitting but I know he's really troubled.