CHASING the Past shouldn't be Forgotten

"GOOD AFTERNOON, GOOD AFTERNOON GOOD AFTERNOON!" George is really a showman. I bet if he is the MC in my former school events it won't be boring. I just wished he was my classmate before he might be the best among those people I know. Speaking of the best people I know who is good at being a Master of Ceremony is also my Philosophy & Religion teacher, Sir Gerard and oh my oh so former English teacher, Sir Spade. It was a mistake having him in my life. We once dated and had a night of passion. It wasn't a night of passion really. I used to call it that way. He introduced me to BDSM which later on I hated my decisions. Having something to hide was fun, I was a teenager back then.  Those sweet words of appreciation, like you look pretty everyday that my breath hitches every time he say those whispering on my ear when he has a chance. My hormones probably go rising up and down uncontrollably at that time. Also, with me hating almost all people around me teasing me of being quite fatty. It gave me a feeling that I have someone out there looking out for me even though this kind of attention is thrilling. But now I hate the memory of it. I wanted to delete my past self because of it. 

Spade is also a type of person who can also brought you flowers, write you sweet poems that your mind even wouldn't known he's dirty minded as hell. He's into Shakespearean works he often give me compliments like Shakespeare before he left the school. It's his decision to leave.

And I'm glad he did.

We're not officially together which we made an agreement for it. Him leaving exactly at the time I had new friends feels like a part was taken but brought another piece of a puzzle that would probably fill the void in my empty heart.

Sir Gerard's sass absolutely makes me shiver and after the night in his bed in that retreat without doing anything but to cuddle. It's hard to admit that I like everything about it. It feels so right, yet I feel so wrong. It makes me feel unholy. 

I remember that night he also kissed me on the forehead and hummed me to sleep. The comfort of his warm body made me sleep that night and it took me a few months to stop the habit of embracing a pillow, sheet and teddy bear to be gone. My mom always questions me what about it and I always said I'm comfortable with that. 

If I could touch Sir Gerard like that again, skin to skin, him on to mine and mine into him I'd risk it all and a simple comforting kiss on the forehead would make me complete every night. Every memory of him are coming back to my mind right now, his breath, his touch, his sigh, his scent makes a fire under my nose, not literally tho. My memories about Gerard is still present on my mind rather than Sir Spade and Sir Dave. I mean, Gerard is the last.

Sir Dave accepted me being a child who doesn't know what she is doing if it is lusty or not he still holds my hand not judging about what I do. I was so little, he knew what's going on with me and Sir Spade that he warned me to stay away from Sir Spade but as far as my memory can remember he warned me very late. I think he did it on December of the seventh grade where it is only three months left. I was already tied up with a contract I never read. 

I still don't understand why he would want me to stay away from Spade.

He is the one I hate calling him Daddy that I usually call him sir. My classmates call him Daddy because he's our adviser but for me it is uncomfortable. I couldn't explain the feeling. He told me he understand why and I think he's talking about Sir Spade.

Sir Gerard was the only one among those three that I can be at least be happy with the memory. 

It was more than me being a female with him and him being a man, It is the unclear connection with our souls.

"Hey. It's your turn on the stage" George gave me the microphone and I was back to reality from reminiscing some bad and good experiences from the past. I wet my lips and went in front where George set up a stage. I was taken back by howling people in front of me, I can feel my nervousness starting to crawl from my feet upwards and if this will continue I might not be able to speak something.