Author's note!

01/12/2021 I wrote this around my teenage years- and when I'm just a few months new to the Supernatural fandom. I just dared to make a fanfiction since I watched "almost" all seasons of spn at that time and also watch some panels on YouTube.  

(I don't know what date did I wrote this)

I mostly do not filter a lot of curse words. As much as often I try to be more expressive. And real talk.

There are almost tons (I don't want to say little I might not control myself when ideas hit my head) of sexual things going on. You'll know the reason why things are getting sexual in here. I just hope I give justice to those parts. I don't have any background on those sorts. 

I haven't gone to another country or hotel of any sort. Just using the ideas I've got on the books I've read so... Yeah. (added note: I actually just had a job mirroring this year 2020 and surprisingly I was assigned to a hotel. I'll edit some hotel scenes XD)

Grammar. There's a lot of grammar mistakes in here. So grammar Nazis stay away as possible if you're pissed with my grammar.

Trigger warnings. I was still actually experiencing writer's block and having a lot of emotional and life problems when I wrote this. 

Most importantly, I never met Mr. Collins, Mr. Padalecki, and Mr. Ackles or any of the casts in Supernatural. 

This is a fanfiction. 

I'm sorry and good luck with me.