The Final Chapter

"Shit." Misha's head slammed on a cabinet above him. "What the fuck was that?" He groaned in pain once more and his blurry vision started to be clear although his head could still feel the shake.

"Woah. Mish-" Jensen spoke beside the couch where he was. "You lost your consciousness in the middle of the taping. Are you okay?" Jared is beside Jensen towering and shadowing the light in the van.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'm-I'm fine. How's the girl? Did she leave the airport already?"

"Who are you talking about?"

"The girl... you know the writer..."

"I think your head was shaken too much." Jensen intervened when Jared was about to say something. "You didn't remember anything. We're still in the middle of Supernatural taping. The movie... You know..."

"Supernatural the movie?"

"Yes. Misha, we are making an appearance for the new main characters in the T.V. series. Come on dude."

"OMG- Misha do you still know me? What's my name? What"

"Of course, I still know you ball handler."

"Here drink some water and eat. You must be really hungry that's why you collapsed. You are not taking care of yourself."

"I'll be back I'm going to tell them you're awake." Jensen stood up and went out of the van. Jared was left with Misha, his hands getting cold but he helped Misha to sit properly on the couch. "I'll be back." He told Misha. The eyes of Misha were now drowning with tears that made Jared abruptly wipe them. 

"Why- Why are you crying, Mish? Are- are you hurt? Is there something that you are not telling us?"

"I-I don't know why- I-I'm crying" Jared wrapped his arms around Misha and ran his fingers through his hair trying to calm Misha down. "Don't cry." 'you bastard' he muttered under his breath. Seems like a roll of old film was played on Jared's brain."Tell me.""I-I saw someone leave at an airport and I was really saddened."

"Hey. No one leaves the airport. No one left you. We're here. Your wife is here alive breathing. Everything will be okay." He rubbed his back trying to soothe him until he finished crying and stayed until Misha finished his food. He told him to rest for a while and he'll be back on the set. By the time he got out of the van, he immediately was tugged by Jensen to the shadow of the next car.

"Bro- don't tell me-"

"He doesn't know anything yet."

"Let's tell him slowly. I bet he's still shocked by the event that happened." The roll of film in Jared's head played. When Misha got out of the airport, Jensen and Jared went out to drink at first Jared and Jensen contested it but they immediately gave in. But at that time Misha's head was really messed up and during the drink in the pub they didn't notice Misha's gone within their reach Jensen was the one who was still a bit conscious and found out that Misha was involved in an accident hit and run. Jared still recovering from his state immediately followed Jensen luckily Misha didn't have major injuries just some scratches and wounds but by the time Misha woke up they found out he could not remember anything from what they consider traumatic details, all about Marie. Jared and Jensen agreed they should take his memory recovery slowly. It will be too much hurtful for Misha to take if they'll tell all of it.

"We will tell him someday" But little did they know she doesn't exist anymore so there's no reason to hide it from Misha. And what do I mean when I said she doesn't even exist anymore?No one knows where she is.No news since their plane crashed on the hollow waters.