CHAPTER VI Taylor Swift, I think she knows

I woke up on his arms. I checked under the sheets just to make sure he's still on his jeans.

Okay. Check.

And my jeans my still on although my bra and knickers are the only things left I whispered to myself did I made love to this attractive man beside of me? Made love or just kissed? I'm being paranoid and I'm clueless. His eyes slowly opened like the flutter of the butterfly wings and his eyes settled on mine. It wasn't brown it was blue now. I feel like I was staring at the familiar blue eyes of Castiel. So bright. So light. Or maybe it's just the effect of alcohol last night.

Damn it. Yep. I still feel dizzy.

"You have an illness right?" I quickly said.

"No I don't." He said with a confused expression on his face.

"That's not what I meant. It's your eyes" I stared on him removing his dangling hair beside his brows. "it changes color by the light. I remembered it brown yesterday then it turned to blue! How magical." I'm not enthusiastic, it's just cool.

"Well, I have this condition on my eyes it changes it's color."

He smiled and he stroke my hair like what I did to him. I pursed my lips trying not to stare at his firm abdomen.

"It's okay. Marie. We didn't have sex." I actually didn't felt pain in my bones and down there so I'm also sure we don't. My mind finally fills up the broken pieces of the puzzle last night remembering his caring hot touch on my skin.

"Thank God." I muttered. "I don't want to lose my virginity." I laughed.

"But you just said yesterday... You don't care if it's your friend who'll get your virginity." He said smirking and still still stroking my hair. I was relaxed. It was one of those relaxing moments that I wish I could have in my lifetime. But back to the topic. Yes. I think I said I don't care.

"Yeah but I'm not sure about you yet... Are you my friend or an enemy?" I said and he stroke my hair once more placing it behind my head and he stop making me whimper.

"No. I'm not your enemy. If I am your enemy. I'd probably take the chance of getting you when you're drunk yesterday." He said. "But hey... you don't really care who's gonna take your virginity?"

"Of course I care. I mean I won't be able to walk if that happens!" I pouted and he touched my back softly and his roughed calloused fingers rubbed the flesh on my back setting a warm and friction that comfort it. I closed my eyes feeling only his warm touch.

"Seems like you want to be touched." I blushed of the idea. Yes. I want to be touch by you not in the fucking sexual way dammit. But God, why do I feel so comfortable with this man? Is he a real angel? Yeah. I'm Catholic, I believe in God, Mary and Jesus and angels. My mother is a catholic who sees vision and different things like me but it was just a dream and I usually ask Gabriel for that. And yes, I feel so stupid. I also ask him to wake me up early. I don't even know if he's the one who save me in a nightmare or is it Michael but with God's powers I'm sure they saved me. And right now I could have ask Gabriel to send me a message who he really is but the man in front of me is distracting me. I went straight to faith right there.

"Yes." I said. "But not in a sexual way of course." I laughed nervously. "Not now."

"Maybe that's the reason why you just answered the Truth in the truth or Dare we did." Oh yes. That's how I end up having no shirt and him also not wearing a shirt. "You can't stand the dares."

Ah. Fuck.

He kisses my forehead as he slowly sits on the bed and I blushed in embarrassment.

"Shut. It." I said and hear my phone alarm for a call. I got down from his bed and lazily get my phone from the nightstand. It's a call from Mitch, my former friend and a classmate in Accounting. I looked back at Smith who looks like a greek god or some model from a magazine with his blanket covers his sensitive area, I frowned at my thoughts still mesmerized by those Poseidon's ocean eyes.