Chapter 19 Some Realizations.

Things turned out different what they planned in life. It should be a happy ending where all acceptance along with the feelings shouldn't be left behind in the thin air of London. It feels horrible especially to Marie. It feels like the plan do not want her to be associated to the one she loved. And that leaving with a heavy heart she packed her bags. Jensen and Jared relationship grew fonder. Jared's breakdowns loosens up with his care and after what happened Jensen told Daneel what happened and with her help the pain eases like a crease in a cloth flattened out with an iron. Jensen and Jared decided that today since Marie mentioned that he'll be going back to her home, they decided they'll be there to bid goodbye. Jensen and Jared pick her bags up and her. Marie shut up about Misha clearly she really likes him a lot, but she pushed it aside.

“The company will email you Marie about the details.”

“Okay. Thank you again. Sorry for the mess.”

“Hey. It's okay.” Jared said finally. “We're used to getting in a mess.” He chuckled.

“I'm really sorry you get involved in my life.”

“No worries. We did fix it up.” Jensen said looking through the rearview mirror.

The ride came to the airport still no one mentioning Misha from one of the three mouths. They put on their glasses and caps on their head. They brought her things down. The entrance of the airport is clearly seen.

“I guess. This means goodbye.” Jensen purses his lips hating the word goodbye.

“For now.” Jared states clearing up a little sadness in the three of them. “We'll still see you doing a new series.”

“Yeah well. I'll still be seeing two giants around in the U.S. someday.” Marie chuckled. “Please tell Misha I'm sorry again.”

“Okay. I'll tell it to him.” Jared nods. “Be careful to your trip okay?” He hugs her like sending off a child to college. Jensen did the same as he releases her.

“Thank you for helping me.”

“No problem, sweetheart.” She pulled her bags bidding goodbye.

“Goodbye.” They said almost at the same time.

“By the way. Thank you for everything.” Jared shouts out and bit another goodbye. As the scene clears Marie enters the airport waiting for her flight. Misha wakes up and starts to fix himself remembering it'll be her flight today. Jared texted him. As Jared and Jensen wait for him the sun rises up as Misha rushed to the airport.

“Where is she?”

“Mish. She's already inside.”

“WHAT?!”

“Woah woah dude chill down.”

“She says she's sorry to you before she go.”

“Well she shouldn't have said that.”

“Why?”

“I'm not sorry she came to my life. I'm not sorry for everything that happened between us. I'm not sorry for loving her.” Jared and Jensen's eyes grew wide, and they look at each other.

“Whoa. Dude. Calm down. You love her?”

“Yes. It's not a want. I need her. She's the one that I love and I want to spend the rest of my life being with her along with my family. If she leaves, she'll leave a piece of me broken forever.” He huffs some air. He run inside trying to get pass of the guards and luckily he did pass the guards with a bit of trickery but when he asked if the flight of Marie take off they said it did, and then he stomped his way back.

“Damn it.” Jensen and Jared looked at each other and to him.

Seems like it ended where it first started. And everyone can taste a bitter taste on their tongue.