CHASING III That Morning He Got Involved

"What is your age, Sir?" the familiar man asked me, he have those bright brown eyes that always makes me laugh and I always said to myself he is the one.

"You already know that it's not right to ask a person about his age." His laugh is gone and all I can feel that time is the coldness of his room and him being all serious again.

I huffed and finally said, "Okay. Sir, matulog kana di naman kita chachansingan." (Okay. Sir just sleeps. I won't take advantage of you.) He got up and sat on the bed that I move backwards, and my back hit the wall

"Owwts... Sabi nila may crush ka daw sa akin." (Owwts... They said that you have a crush on me) Fuck it. Fuck me. No. No. Don't fuck me. And where the topic from hell came from.

"Si-Sinong nag-Sabi niyan?!" (Who-who said that?) I felt like it made the coldness of the room felt hot on my cheeks and that I shivered. "Si-sir."

"Ahahah Dale."(Dale) That bastard. "sinabi niya sa akin nung nakatulog ka." (He told me when you fell asleep.) That jerk really said to me after I said I like him more than a friend that he likes boys and me being even broken that time I encourage him to finally tell the world who he really is. But that jerk really spill my secret. Ugh.

"I promise. I won't take advantage. For a reason that you're teaching Christian Living subject and my former Philosophy teacher." I reasoned out. I must hold myself. "I'm not those girls who pushes... relationship... forbidden relationships."

"How would I know you won't take advantage of me if all people have lust?" I rolled my eyes at him being not philosophical.

"Wait. How did we get to the lust thing? Are you trying to initiate something we shouldn't do?" I looked at him smirking. "And are you even going to do it?" I throw back a question at him. I just hope he can't answer that. "Right now?"

"No. I won't. But that's a good question."

"Thanks."

"But that's not a philosophical question. I recommend you to-"

"-Sir." I cut him off pulling sinking into his bed and letting my backrest against the soft mattress underneath me. "Why don't we just sleep?" I recommended it before it gets nowhere. "Enough of this philosophy brain work thingies because we need rest." He chuckled and mirrored what I did earlier, and he faced me, possibly trying to tease me and he smirked. I tried not to blush. I get the blanket under our head slipping it making his head pulled down by the gravity with a loud thud. Making his eyes widen for a sudden strength and pull underneath him. He complained.

"I'm sorry." I said timidly. He then looked at me seriously.

"Marie." He speaks with his low voice. It made my heart stop a little. Like it skips a beat making me stop in everything I do. "You're already getting under the surface that a student like you shouldn't see because of what you did to me." His jet black hair looks so tempting to touch at this moment, it falls to the side of his face perfectly. 

Am I obsessed? I don't know... I just knew I want him.

"You know you're in my bed and I can do anything with you. But I won't do it. Cause it's not right."

"Technically. This isn't your bed." I said trying to sound like a Philosopher and trying to cut off the growing heat and tension between us. Fuck. "And are you just thinking that it's not right to do it?" I said challenging him.

"You're too sassy now aren't you, Marie?" I just found myself pinned into the mattress by his strength. I can smell his manly scent, even more, it's pleasurable in my sense of smell and making me lose my control. "Clearly I don't know you so well." I played his gold rosary dangling around his neck.