Chapter 13 She's Gone.

---

Misha's POV

It was the private investigator who called he said he already know who it is and he said that it was her former Language teacher. But then when I turn my back she's already gone. I immediately followed her but the elavator closses and before I know it she's gone. I tried taking the stairs to but she's gone.

Why don't I even told her the first time that I am Misha, the one she likes, the one on television before it turns out to be complicated as this. I love her and so as my beloved wife, and my wife supports me.

Deciding to tell her formally when she comes back and I want her to see the real me I got back and shaved my hiatus beard off. Thinking about how love became a complicated thing for me, it seems like she's a storm that I've been waiting for in my life. She's the thorns and the rose. Looking to the mirror with the idea of her in my mind I feel brand new man.

...

I waited for her but she didn't came that I went straight to sleep.

The next morning, it is now the convention day. She told me before she'll be there and I know she will. I dressup on my blue checkered polo shirt and simple bleached blue pants and went straight to the con. I eyed some of the people but I didn't see her and I stayed on the green room. Jared sits there still with his feelings burning down but he's calmer now.

Things went usual in the greenroom though Jared spend his time at the back of the building breathing air. I wanted to approach him but at this moment, with his stirring anger, I can't.

Few moments later the con start and I wait for my turn. When I am on the stage I tried to find her but she's not there. I became worried. Later, Jared and Jensen came with a smile and no tons of pain, J2M panel.

"Hello London! What's up?" Jared smiles and waves.

Everything went fluidly like nothing happened yesterday. I whispered to Jensen that she's not here. He frowns but then mouthed "we'll find her" and that's the time she picked up the microphone and spoke up.

"We'll have a contest!"

They all cheered.

"Who loves sherlock will you come infront of the stage " A lot of people come.

But out of all the people who came, she doesn't exist.

"Just a pratice. You can go back to your places."

I get my ass of the stage to call the investigator but it turns out he's not answering.

The con was quite long and everyone got back to their own place while Jensen and me stayed for a while to talked about her.

"Marie isn't answering her phone."

"She's really trying hard to avoid you then. That's what you get when you didn't tell her the truth."

"I almost did but the investigator called me he know who's her Daddy."

"Who was it?"

"Her former language teacher."

"What? Why?"

"Obssession."

"You didn't saw Marie right? Neither did I..."

"F- You didnt think she was-" oh god no. Not now. Jensen calls someone to track down where's Marie. We went immediately back to the hotel where I stayed

"Does the one who stays a few rooms next to mine came back? You know- the one with those brownish black curly hair kind of 4'10 or 4'11 came back?"

"You're Misha!"

"Hey. Um. Will you please tell us." Jensen interfered but the front guy doesn't want to tell anything that we we decide that we should go upstairs but the elevator was full that we're forced ro take the stairs catching our breaths coming to her door and knocks it loudly.

"Uh. Looking for Marie?"

"Yes. Who are you?" Jensen asked.

"Brendon, Marie's tourguide and a close friend."

"Yes he is." I pat Jensen's shoulders and I nod.

"We didn't find her at convention. Where is she?"

"She said to me that she's going to the pre-con event." He dries his hair with a towel casually. "Isn't she there? - Wait don't tell me she's been kidnapped by her daddy?"

"Prob-How did you know?" Jensen inquired again.

"She told me about that." He opens his room's door and throw his towel on the bed perfectly landing on the bed. "Wait. Let's check if she's really not there. She gave me her key to her room if there will be any problem." Jensen and I followed him to the room and to my surprise he brought out also a gun and put it to his pants. We stormed out of his room and made the way to hers opening it by Brendon we found cleaned sheets and her things clean I frowned at it's sight that I rushed to her closet, her clothes are their and her scent is present on it closing it we all decided to find her we rushed to the elevator and got down calling the police and Jensen calls Jared.

----

Jared's POV

The room was dark as always the light from the lampshade illuminates the scene as long as the rain pouring down the glass walls.

The phone rings with Jensen's name on I decided to answer.

"Jensen? What's up?"

"Jared! Marie she's-"

"Oh come on Jensen!-" not about marie again!

"-DUDE SHUT UP OKAY MARIE'S GONE-"

"-well that's good we won't have fights anymore"

"LISTEN UP OKAY?! JARED, MARIE'S GONE AND SHE'S OUT THERE KIDNAPPED BY A PSYCHOPATH!"

"What?!" I don't know what to think that I fastly get my keys and drove asking where are they. There's a guilt forming in the insides of me. She's too lovely to this world, just because of what Misha did I hate her too. She must be very sweet and really kind. She doesn't deserve anything of this.

----

Somewhere around London.

The car was moving fast but still fits the speedlimit. Marie is inside sleeping soundly. The driver of the car is her teacher who checks up on her.

 The driver of the car is her teacher who checks up on her

A/n: Okay... This is badly written