Chapter 14 - Who's the Real Daddy? Chased up in to the present.

The room's light is unlit but the place wasn't exactly like those in movies, it was a house far from the place where she stays the room is illuminated by the glistening lights coming from the water from the swimming pool the breeze of the cold air from the outside moved the curtains of the glass doors like the wave of the water.

The last time she remembered she's inside the convention center and after buying some veneer and some items she'd like to have she decided to go back to the hotel so she took up the elevator and by the time the elevator so she comes in together with some two guys and a girl the girl got down the fourth floor but then as the elevator door closes she was gripped by one of the men and she fought for it the other man was also in the plan gripping her hard as she manages to maneuver the situation slamming his forehead to the elevator itself and kicking the other guy on his crotch. [I was supposed to say balls]. Also scratching their faces with her natural long fingernails which she thankfully has that. Though by the time she reaches the ground floor the elevator opened with a man spraying on her.

"Fuck." Been really an idiot.

"Hey. Hey. Darling don't curse at me. That's baaaaaaddddd". She looks at the door of some room inside where she's tied on the chair. Yes, it is her teacher, now with that dusty blonde hair with his bangs falling off from its place. He's isn't that really that old looking, in fact, he's gorgeous. [Sorry, I really lost my interest in that teacher 😒] with those marks of former smiles on his face, thin lips she once saw that smiled on her and round silver glasses, clear beguiling haze, Dave, Sir Spade. But yes, he lost his mind kidnapping her.

"Sir Spade?" He appeared beautifully dresses up with a striking dark suit that matches his darkness. He walks next to her. Looking down at her.

"Didn't you know until now? I thought you'll gonna be a detective someday... What happened?" He motioned to made her look to him by raising her chin. "Your Papa wasn't there to support you?"

"Do not talk about my father."

"Seems like your hatred to your father consumed your life." He pursed his lips together and brushed her hair. "Don't worry, Daddy will take care of you."

"Take care?" She frowns. "Take care? Yet I'm tied to this fucking chair."

"Hey. Hey." He puts his long finger above her lips. "Shhh. What did I tell you do not curse in front of me? And I tied you Darling because I don't want to let you go because if you will you'll run away... Again!" His fingers delicately brush on her neck as she thinks of strategy to get out. He then founds out a bite mark on her shoulder tracing it.

"Who marked you?" He implored calmly. She shook her head and do not look at him. "Answer me." Still, with a calm voice, he gently asks her.

"Gerald." He removes his hands from touching her.

"Gerald?"

"Sir Gerald."

"Did you want it? Did you do it because you love him?" She didn't know what to answer. A part of her didn't want it but she did it's like the feelings came back to her as Gerald touches her like a Saint he adores. "Tell me. Please, so that we'll punish him."

"No. You don't need to."

"Please honey."

"I-I did like it to..." With her bright idea, she continued. "Daddy." His eyebrows meet and even though he doesn't want her to be owned by another person.

"You liked to be owned but you want another person than me. You dirty little girl." She tries to reach for her gun but she didn't find it. "You can't find your gun darling? I got your gun."

"YOU ARE INSANE."

"You love insane!" He laughed. "You love those murders in tv, those beasts!"

"I love crime genre but I DON'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN IT TO MY FUCKING LIFE!"

"Well, Darling LOOK WHAT YOU JUST DID TO ME. LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO." He grabs her neck with force but still gives her a tiny space to breathe and she gasps. "I love you and I want to be everything you want me to be. But you had an intimate moment with Gerald!" He gots down and puts his hands on her face caressing it gently. "That should be me."

"He just hugged me okay?!"

"I don't fucking care. There's no other woman who can be compared to you!" He kisses her lovingly then forcefully. And she then had a chance to kick him on his groin groaning in pain he slumped on the floor.

She stepped on his chest just enough to be hurt him grabbing the gun and points at him "You don't know what is the meaning love psycho." she noticed the gun earlier on his back and runs outside the chilly winter night.