Chapter 16 Saving All My Love for You

Stumbling to the ground Marie felt tiredness, drowsiness as she tried to keep going on. She struggled to keep on moving through the thick fog hands touching the wet rough road. Strong hands of a man picked her up in a bridal style that's when her vision dims. The guy brought her into her mascular arms closer to his chest even though he's wet all over his clerical clothes. The water pours over him and he protects her from the rain he looks at her face again pained at what she's been to.

"You don't deserve this." He whispered to her. "I'll take you home. There's so much wrong going on in your life." Heads lights of the police and Jensen and Jared's car showed their figure amongst the fog that is slowly fading.

"They are here." Brendon stated.

"What's the meaning of this?!" Jensen, Jared and Misha got out of their own cars and rushed towards them. Some of the police continued their way to the house on the upper hills.

"I saw her crawling." Gerald kept his hard face eventhough he wanted to cry.

"We picked her up." Brendon added as they went to Jensen. They all didn't care about the rain. Misha went straight to Gerald bringing Marie onto his arms. Memories flashback into him those times that she's on her arms. Those little moments that he want to cherish. It isn't like one of the conventions but she consumed a big part of his heart. He saw her state. Bags under her eyes formed, dark purplish bruise formed on her knees and legs along with red scratches on her body.

"Let's get back!" Jared said. "We're bringing her to the hospital!" Jared felt he's bringing a big responsibility at everything, eventhough he blamed himself at being judgmental.

"I'll follow the police." Brendon said. "Gerald. Take her to the hospital. You know England." As he get into the car and rushed to follow the police. Brendon never knew this would happened but all he can do is take everything of it and just help Marie. That's her purpose in life right?

"I'll go too." Jensen declared as he went after him.

At the same time Misha lays her on the backseat as Jared took her to his big warm arms. He checks her air if she's breathing and she is. He nods at Misha.

"I'm going with you."Gerald speaks. "I know London."

"Get in here." Misha gets in the car maneuvers it going back to london as Gerald directs Misha.

Gerald gets on the shotgun although he worries about her but he have to be strong after all she's the reason why he went back to his track being a priest. She gave him a reason to teach the community. His tear wanting to drip down on his cheek but he caught it. Misha blames himself why he's attached to this woman. In the first place he shouldn't have go to that airport to fetch his friends. He could have just helped George downstairs. Or he could have just went together with Jensen in staying in to their home just around London away from her.

"FUCK!" He muttered under his breath.

Jared keeps her warm hugging her tight. Jared knew he sassed, he knew he doubt her and his friends. There's still a pinch of pain on his heart. His body pressed on his arms. He felt a thick liquid on his hands when he looked at it it isn't something you can call fake but it is blood gushing out of her stomach.

"Jezus!" His eyes wide in shock. "She's bleeding!"

"Fucking hell!"

"Jared stop the flow." Misha tries to be calm as Jared struggles to stop it but then later on resolved it.

Gerald directs them to the nearest hospital as the tires screeches like one of those race cars on motorsports. Who knew he can do that when he's really in a life or death situation? Passing through every cars swiftly as possible no matter how the London Bridge is beautiful under the night. They disregard it. As Gerald points out the hospital and they take her there. As they her rushed to the emergency room. Everything is silent on her ears. As she drowsily look at every people around her Jared communicates his hands tries to stop the blood. Gerald holds her hands probably muttering all the saints just to save her. Misha communicate also to the nurse. But everything that happens around her is just blur.

"Hey. Keep yourself awake." Jared states. As she's being rushed to the operating room.