Chapter 3

He chuckled coldly as he smirked, "Oh I'm not telling you. That wouldn't be fun if I told you." He grabbed my wrist and squeezed tightly. I yelped in pain, I quickly grabbed his wrist and struggled to pull him off but completely failed. "You see I'm not the only one who knows what you are capable of," he steps closer and chuckled "There are others. Now show me!"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about, I'm not cable of anything, HELP! SOMEBODY! SOMEBODY HELP!" I cried out as loud as my lungs could take hoping someone would hear. He squeezed my wrist even tighter, I swear I felt something pop as a sharp pain came from my wrist and spreads up my arm, I yelled in pain.

"You better not say another word or I'll break something next time." He yelled angrily as he gave me a furious glare.

"Now let's not do that." Came a voice from behind me. The voice sounded familiar.. That guy I met earlier, the guy that had the same last name as me, 'Barry Allen'. I let out a breath of relief that someone found me.

Soon enough that relief was washed out as the man holding me spun me around and held a knife up to my neck. I quickly put my non-dislocated hand around his wrist trying to force the knife away. "I wouldn't move if I were you Flash, I can slit her throat before you even get to her, because guess what, you're to faraway. Don't deny it flash, you can't save her." He chuckled.

"You don't have to do this." Flash said as his voice changed to a vibrating sound and his face went blurry.

All my bottle up anger broke out filling my body with nothing but the hot anger, I am tired of his sick game I didn't care about the thought of me dying. My mind brought me memories of my dad, how he never came to see me not once. That only got my blood boiling even more, I squeezed his arm tighter, I felt my hand grow cold. The Flash's face switch to a shock look. He man yelled in pain and dropped his knife.

He started to laugh coldly, "Ah, now her power speaks. Oh but wait, what's her other one?" He held his now frozen arm

I looked down at my hands as the same nitrogen steam that came from my hands earlier today. My eyes widened, I looked up to The Flash as he had the same look.

"What the hell is going on with me!" I yelled out.

I got cuaght off guard as the man behind my threw me backwards in the air without even touching me, I hit the electricity box hard. I groaned as my head throbbed dizzyingly with a ring. I looked up at The Flash, he was held in the air and his hands to his throat.

Time slowed down, I got up and ran in front of the man and punch him in the stomach. Time sped up again, the man went flying backwards hitting the same electricity box as I did, knocking him out cold. I looked down at my legs, awesome! Wait why am I not freaking out right now?

I turned around to see if The Flash was all right, "Are you okay?" I asked as I knelt beside him.

He was rubbing his neck and wheezed out as he stood up. "Yeah. Fine." I stood up after he did, I heard his breathing go back to his normal pace. "I'm usually the one who saves people," He chuckled while he smiled, I couldn't help but giggle.

"Your cute," I said as I smiled playfully, he returned the smile.

"You have powers! You're a Meta!" He said in a shock but excited face. I knew what a meta-human was, I always watched the news waiting for information on The Flash. "I'm shocked that your not freaking out right now."