Chapter 51

"Come here.." He opens his arms and she leans into him, tears rolling down her face.

She wraps her arms around him and squeezes her eyes shut, "I don't think I can do it..I don't think I can raise this child..I-I..." She trails off crying more.

He pulls her away from his body, "Felicity look at me," She looks at him with wet eyes.

"If anything your definitely going to be a great mother. You don't need to worry about that, or anything for that matter. I know you. And your the best person I've ever met."

She sniffles and wipes her eyes, "You think so?"

He wipes a stray tear away with his thumb and smiles, "I know so..."

She smiles and hugs him, "Your the best friend I could ever ask for. Thanks for the pep talk I needed it.."

"No problem. Hey I know what will cheer you up even more! Want to go get so ice cream form the ice cream parlour over there? I heard they have FroYo."

"Oh my god yes please! I remember getting FroYo was our thing."

" 'Rule one; When BFF is sad come to there house with FroYo and have a FroYo to FroYo talk.' " Richard says

"Pistachio-" She points are Richard with gun hands, as he knows her favourite

"And Peach Mango," He rolls his eyes while smiling.

"Yeaaaaah that's right." She high fives him.

They both laugh as they walk over to the Ice Cream Parlour.

They get to the cashier, "Can I take your order?" The young man asks

"Yeah, Uh could we get one Peach Mango for the lady and one Pistachio FroYo for me please?"

"Yup. Now will that be Cash or Credit?"

"Cash please." Richard says

"That would be $6.60 please." Richard opens his wallet

Felicity puts ten down, "I'll pay, your my guest."

"Oh well thanks Felicity." He smiles

"No problem."

"Here's your change; three dollars and forty cents."

"Thank you." She smiles

It takes a few minutes before they get their frozen yogurts.

"Peach Mango..." He sticks a small plastic coloured spoon. "And Pistachio," He sticks a spoon in the cup and moves them forward, "Enjoy."

"Thank you, Have a nice day!" Felicity beams

He smiles, "You too."

They walk back to their towels and eat their FroYo and talk.

"You should keep these spoons. They would be perfect for when the baby starts eatin solids." He says is Southern Accent thick.

"Oh honey I already keep them." She laughs

He laughs, "Perfect."

Peter and Ralph walk up, "What?! You got FroYo without me?!" Peter asks sadly.

"Hey well you guys got to Surf without me so there." She smiles finishing the last of her FroYo. Richard finished his way before her.

"That is true." Ralph response

"But like I ain't stopping you from gettin one. The Ice Cream Parlour is right over there, I'm sure Ralph won't mind paying." She smiles up at Ralph and he rolls his eyes at Felicity as Peter looks at him excitingly.

He sighs, "Fiiine.." He starts walking

He catches up to him"Oh yay thank you Mr. Dibney."

"I told you not to call me that. It's weird!" Ralph shouts, his shouts only quiet as they are a distance from Felicity and Richard.

"Sorry Mr. Dib—ur-I mean Ralph."

Felicity giggles that the two of them.

***

The days passed by in a blink of an eye...

Richard had gone home after that day of surfing because he had to go back to work the next day... By the end of the week Peter had gone home, but wanted to stay longer, and today Ralph had to go to S.T.A.R Labs for a meda-alert but Felicity couldn't go, but she was planning on going over after to see everyone and they were going out to dinner all together because it was a special event for them.

Felicity's P.O.V

"Here I am...sitting my couch basically not doing anything and everyone has left..." I sigh sadly, petting Thunder who has jumped in my lap as soon as I sat down. "Why can't Life be exciting all the time? Most of the time it's just...boring...lifeless, well it seems that way anyways." I give scratches behind Thunder's ear, his eyes close and he purrs louder. "Sometimes it feels as if this kind of day goes on and on..like your whole life is always like this." She looks down at Thunder. His grey eyes look up at her and he trills with question as if to say, 'Yeah?'

"How do you live your life? Isn't it just boring? Well your a kitten so I guess it's not yet. Cats do sleep most of the time, and a lot of people think your lucky and you are really. You don't have to deal with life you can just chill all the tiii-" A yawn cuts me off. "Oh boy I'm tried...you tired Thunder?" He looks up at me with tired eyes. I laugh, "I bet you are I played with you for hours with your string." I yawn again, "I think we should take a nice cat nap..." I snort, "Ha...cat nap.. get it..I'm so funny..." My eyes start to feel heavy and they slowly close.

~~

I hear banging on the door, "Felicity?" It mingles with my dream I can't tell if it's in my dream or real life...but my eyes won't open, they stay shut. My body wants to stay shut down, and recharge its battery..

"Felicity?" The male voice shouts, muffled by the door. "Felicity are you okay? Answer your door,"

Felicity feels Thunder stand and stretch. He makes a small noise when he jumps off my lap as he hears the door unlock and open.

Ralph's P.O.V

I grab the key that's in the dirt of the plant in the hallway and unlock the door.

"Felicity?" I walk in, "Felicity are you okay?" I see her passed out on the couch one hand on her growing belly, I sigh in relief.

I put a hand on her shoulder shaking her shoulder. She groans, slapping my hand away. "Felicity, Felicity wake up. You forgot about the dinner."

She snorts awake, "What!?! Oh my gosh I totally forgot!" She gets up in a rush. "I-I gotta get dressed!"

~~

She rushes out her apartment door locking it, I follow quickly behind.

Author's Note
Tell me what you like better; My narrating. Or the Character's P.O.V (Point of view)?