Chapter 39

My sister's cat Percy A

My sister's cat Percy A.k.a Thunder

The Next Day....

Ralph and Felicity are Cuddled on the couch fast asleep.

"MEW! MEW!" Thunder's little meows come. Felicity wakes up pushing off of Ralph's chest. "MEEEEEEEWWW!"

"Thunder baby where are you?" Felicity throws the blanket off of then and gets up quickly slipping her shorts on and puts a shirt on. "Thunder Baby." She starts clicking her tongue. "Ralph can you help me find him."

"Uhhnnn.." He breathes a deep breath and rubs his eyes and breathes out. He sits up, "What's happening?" He asks sleepily.

"I don't know where Thunder is. I think he's trapped somewhere.

"Mew?! Mew!"

Felicity's ears perk up. "Thunder? Where are you?" She clicks her tongue looking around.

"Meeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww!" He meows loud and long. Long enough to help Felicity find him.

Felicity follows the noise she goes in her room and sees a paw poke out of under her night stand, "Mew! Mew!"

"Awe baby!" She picks up the night stand and he gallops out.

This is actually a true story lol Percy got under the holes on the night stand and couldn't get out. I found him.

Her nose is filled with a rancid smell she looks under the night stand and finds a little pile of poop. "Ewwww!"

"What?" Ralph asks as he slips on his pants. "What is it?"

"Thunder got stuck under my nightstand and pooped."

Ralph laughs from the Living Room.

"It's not funny!" She places the night stand down somewhere else and graves a roll of Toilet paper and disinfectant wipes. "I'm lucky it wasn't on Carpet.." She says to herself as she plugs her nose as she scoops it up and walks into the bathroom and flushes it down the toilet.

She walks back over and grab a wipe and wipes the smeared poop on the floor and throws it away. She finds Thunder in the door way of the bathroom, he slowly walks over to her tail between his legs. "Mew?...."

"Awe baby it's not your fault. You couldn't get out of under my night stand." She picks him up and puts him on the table and gets toilet paper and wets it and cleans his little bum. "Mew! Mew!"

"I know you don't like it. It's probably cold. I'm sorry," She chuckles. "There all clean!" She throws the toilet paper out and picks him up and holds him like a baby. He parts purring when she pets him.

"EEWWW Babe!" Ralph calls out

"Yeah"

"He peed in the kitchen and I just stepped in it!"