Chapter 42

Their Lightning combines and hits the heart of the Sand Man. He roars as all the Sand flys off him.

The man falls forward unconscious.

"Dad where are the cuffs?" Felicity asks, Barry gives them to her and she cuffs the man's hands. "Okay let's bring him back to S.T.A.R Labs."

And that's what they do...

~~

Barry locks him in one of the ceils.
"Let's hope this holds him. He's not one of ours and he isn't made by dark matter."

"In the mean time.."Peter turns to Felicity, "You having a baby!"

She giggles, "Yuppers." She rubs her little almost bump.

"I know it weird to ask but..how does it feel."

She feels it and puts pressure on her uterus and it's hard. "Feels like there's a baby in their. Feels hard as a rock."

"Can...I feel?" Peter asks

Felicity laughs, "Sure go ahead."

He feels her stomach and puts a little pressure on her stomach, "Oh wow that is hard as a rock. Cool." Felicity giggles.
They start to walk to the Cortex. "So Ralph..you guys living together now? It's probably a good idea."

"Uhh..."

"No rush. Only a baby cooking in the oven." Peter says patting his back and walking ahead.

A few minutes later there's a gasp

"Oh. My. GOSH! It's a kitten!!!!" Peter's voice booms excitingly

They all turn the corners to see Peter snuggling Thunder.

"That's Thunder. My new kitten." Felicity says

"You got a kitten too as well as a baby! Oh my GOSH this is the best day ever!"

Felicity giggles. "So how long are you saying here?"

"As long as you did! Two weeks!"

"What about your city? Doesn't it need protecting?"

"Oh I'm not the only person that's protecting New York. So we all good. Plus it's probably better that I just stay away."

"That's great That's you're staying here for two weeks! You can stay at my place. I have a pullout cooouch!" She sings

"Oh you don't have too."

"No. No it's okay."

"REALLY?!" Peter asks excitingly

"Yeaaah!"

"Ou thank youthankyouthankyou!" He hugs her tightly with his free arm. She giggles.

"I'm excited to have you here." She says tears welling up in her eyes. Peter's face twists in confusion. "I'm sorry." She waves at her face. "Hormones."

"Ah right."

"Yeah...So wear is all your stuff?" She asks wiping her tears away.

Peter's face drops. His memory of throwing his luggage and using his webs to stick them to a wall. "Oh crap! I forgot to get them from off the alley walls! See I heard screaming and quickly put my suit on. And I didn't book a hotel room yet and didn't know were to hide it... so I just...stuck it to the brick wall for that reason..."

"What street?" She asked

"Wellington." Peter answers

"Okay I'll get it!" She smiles brightly about to run. But Barry uses his speed and stops her from running.