Chapter 15

Barry's P.O.V

Felicity's eyes rolled back while she collapsed in my arms. "Felicity. Felicity!" I yelled trying to shake her awake. Ralph looked worryingly at me, "I think I know what to do, but Call Caitlin, I'm gonna need her for this."

Ralph swallowed nervously and turn to call Caitlin. I picked Felicity and brought her over to the medical bed. I got 40 IV fluid bags knowing how many I took when I first passed out.

***

Caitlin jogged in the Cortex, "I heard the news, I know what to do-" she stopped. "Oh it looks like you knew what to do, I see you got everything ready.."

"I need you to put the needle in.. I'm not the doctor so I didn't want to make bleed out or anything." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Okay then shall we," she said as held the small catheter needle up.

Ralph was hovering above my shoulder but when the needle came out he was gone.

Felicity's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes, everything turning form blurry to clear. I saw Barry and Ralph standing over me.

"Oh god you're awake." Caitlin said as she appeared in my view.

I slowly sat up, "What happened?"

"You fainted," Barry said

"Yes, you had a total metabolic failure brought on by acute hypoglycaemia." Caitlin explained. My brain was to tired to translate what Caitlin said. Instead I just frowned looking at Barry.

"She means you fainted because your not eating enough." Barry translated
"Just like when I passed out when I first became The Flash, well the second day."

"So I'm IV bagged and I'm good to go?" I asked,

Barry just chuckled, "That's exactly what I said. Your more like me then I thought." I smiled, "and apparently you used the same amount of IV bags I used."

"How many? Three full ones?" I asked knowing that a human would only take, if they were really dehydrated they would use a full IV bag.

Barry just chuckled again, "No, you used 40. You must have been thirsty."

"Holly crap! That a lot of IV bags!" I said in shocked

"We should've warned you, but with everything going on.. we kind of forgot." Cisco said standing up from his chair.

"We need to find Radio Fire." I gritted my teeth, "And I need to make him pay for want he did to my mother." I said angrily clinching my fists.

"Felicity.." Barry said sadly with a soft look,

I clenched my jaw. "No, he needs to die for what he did." I said through my teeth, then sped off to put my suit on, took the inner coms out, and went to find Radiofire.

***

Barry's P.O.V

I saw Felicity speed off, "She took her inner coms off.." Cisco said as he picked up the lightning bolt going through a snowflake designed coms off the table.

"We need to track her, we need to find where she's going. We can stop her from killing Radiofire."

"But we didn't put a tracker on her.." Cisco said with a frown

"I did, you just didn't see it.. I knew that she was going to do something like this.." I said while I wiggled my eyebrows, but I stopped. My silly mood dropped to worried, "This. This is what he wants.. He wants Felicity to be angry.. He wants her on his side. Just like zoom did to me." I looked at Caitlin, and her eyes were wide.

"We have to find her or her other self is going to take over like it did for me.." Caitlin said with worry all over her face.

I sped to a computer and typed in the code for her tracker, then pressed enter. "There."

"Ooo you're getting better with computers." Cisco said excitingly as he took my spot. "I Looks like she heading to the spot when she went evil.. Pembers Pass at the abandon meat packing factory.." Cisco shivered, "That place gives me the creeps."

"Okay I'm on it." I zoom and put my suit on and went to the abandoned factory.

***

Felicity's P.O.V

Where is that ass! I looked around the factory to see nothing but emptiness.

"Come to visit me I see.." I heard Radiofire's voice echo through the factory. "And I see that they made you good again..."

"Come out of where your hiding. I want to see you face-to-face." I said angrily as I clenched my jaw.

He emerged from the darkness, "Join me.. we can take over the world.."

I sped over to him and drove him into the wall behind him and I squeezed his neck, "I don't want to join you.. you killed my mother.. and why in the hell would I want to join you?"

"To gain more power," He choked out while he smiled crookedly. My tight grip loosened a little, and I zoned out thinking of all the power I could have and he wouldn't get any of it because I will kill him after we get stronger.. I smiled evilly to myself. Wait what are you doing Felicity this isn't you! My good haft told me, but I ignored it. I don't need more power..

I snapped out of it and tightened my grip on his neck and I slammed him in the wall, hot anger boiled inside me. I glared at him with anger, "I don't need more power.." I cooed as I smiled evilly, feeling the cold dark power grow inside me. I made an icicle in my hand, "Now its time for you to feel pain.." I raised the icicle

"Felicity stop!" I sung around and threw my icicle angrily trying to avoid anyone from stopping me.

Barry P.O.V

My breath hitched in my throat, I looked down to see the icicle in the lower right side of my abdomen, I put my hand around the icicle to hold it steady. I stumbled back as I held it, then I fell to the ground groaning.

"Barry!" Caitlin yelled through the coms.

Felicity's P.O.V

I looked behind me to see Barry fall to the ground, "Dad!" I yelled worryingly,

I let go of Radiofire and ran to Barry shit! What have I done!