Chapter 23- Meeting Peter Parker

Meeting Peter Parker

"I'll get you a new coffee." Felicity says to the brown eyed boy.

"No you don't have to do tha-"

"No I insist. I'm getting a coffee myself anyways."

Peter smiles at Felicity and they go in the Starbucks.

***

After they get their coffees they sit down at a table for two outside the coffee shop.

"I'm sorry about your shirt Felicity."

"Nah that's okay. I'll wash out, it a nice cool design you know that dark coffee spill. It really brings out the white." She laughs, Peter joins in on the laugher.

"So you from around here?" Peter asks

"No actually. I won a free trip."

"Oh cool. Very lucky."

"Yeah very lucky indeed." She laughs, "I fainted when I found out." Peter chuckles obviously loving Felicity's bubbly personality. "So what about you Peter? You from around here?"

"Yeah. I actually don't live to far from here." Peter says as he looks out in the city before returning his gaze towards Felicity.

"Oh cool." She takes a sip of her coffee. "I know this is a weird question but how old are you? You look like you're not much younger then me."

"I'm 17."

"Oh cool! So you're still in school huh."

"Yeah, But it's summer break so I'm free from school for a couple months." Peter says then he takes a sip of his coffee.

"You look like a pretty smart guy. So I bet schools not a problem."

He chuckles, "I was a Mathlete in grade 10."

"Oh man I wish I had a brain like yours in high school. That way I could just do anything and if the teacher calls me out to answer I can get the answer in like-" she snaps her finger. "Boom! Seconds."

He laughs. "Actually that happened to me one time in math class."

"Really?"

"Yeah. One time in grade 10 I wasn't paying any attention because I was so focused on something I saw on YouTube in Math class, and the teacher called me out to answer the equation. And it was not a problem."

She smirks while nodding, "Cool.." She takes another sip of her coffee. "I have a diploma in Chemistry. I didn't start so smart minded in high school like you did. Talking about College and diplomas. Are you planning on going to college or university?"

"I don't know..I'm not sure. That's two years from now."

"Yeah true. You do still have two years of high school three if you're going to do a victory lap. You can change your mind anytime."

"Yeah."

Felicity gets a pen from her purse and writes her number down on a Starbucks napkin. "Here's my number. I like talking and hanging out with you." She gives him the napkin.

"Thanks. Here uh I'll right mine down too." He gets a napkin and pauses. "Can I borrow your pen?" He asks with a smile

"Oh yeah sure!" Felicity gives him the pen and he quickly writes down his number.

"And here's mine." He smiles giving the napkin and the pen back to her.

"Thanks."

Peter's spidey senses go off (a.k.a his Peter Tinkle) his head perks up and he  moves his body to look behind Felicity. "Everything okay Peter?" She asks as his once smiling face is serious but with a slight fear in the mix.

"Oh yeah everything's good. I uh. I just remembered I have to get eggs and milk for my aunt." He gets up quickly, followed by Felicity.

"Okay well it was nice meeting you Peter." She hugs him...for some weird reason.

He looks at Felicity and smiles, "It was nice meeting you too. Well I gotta run." Peter says as he jogs off, "I'll give you a call!" Peter shouts lifting his hand up, not turning around.

Felicity giggles. "Okay!"

Felicity walks to her car smiling while shaking her head. She was about to unlock her car when she heard screams from behind her. Her smile was wiped away quickly and she zoomed to her hotel and put her suit on, then zoomed towards the screams.

She stops to see what looks like a man wearing a lion head for a jacket and animal furred pants.

"Come out, Come out, where ever you are Spidey." He cocks his rifle.

All the sudden a man in a skin tight blue and red suit, that does indeed look like a spider. Swings from a white web and shoots some at the man's gun, but the man is quick to react as he pulls a dagger out of his boot and cuts the web. Spider-man is shocked at his quick reflexes.

The man aims his rifle at Spider-man and shoots, "Oh no you don't." Felicity says zooming over. Everything seems to slow down as she runs over. The bullet slows down to a sloth pace. She speeds over, takes the bullet and hits the rifle out of his hand, then punches him in the gut.

She stops her speed and admires what she has done. The rifle some how not having a bullet shot at Spider-man, his gun going flying to the side, him flying back.

He flys onto a parked car making the alarm go off. The man is unconscious. It doesn't take long for the alarm to stop as the owner who just came out a shop not knowing what happened. The owner's eyes go wide and he runs away.

"Woah.." Spider-man gasps as he sees her lighting when she used her speed. Spider-man swings over, "That was cool! Thanks for saving my life by the way. And who are you?!"

"Lightning Frost." She spots a huge digital poster on the side of the building it reads.

Spider-man his identity broken. Spider-man is Peter Parker. It shows a picture of the young man.

She looks over at him, "Peter?!"

"Yup. Don't ware it out-wait. FELICITY!?!"

She smiles and chuckles nervously. "Yup."

"Urg..." They both look over to the man and he slowly gets up from the car.

"Who is that guy?" Felicity asks

"Kraven. He's a maniacal big game hunter who is kind of wanting to kill me to prove that he is the greatest hunter in the world...He's been trying to kill me for days, and now that my identity is out there it's harder for me to get away."

"Jeez.."

"Yeah."

"You got me on your side so this should be a piece of cake." Felicity says smiling.