Chapter 20

"Don't get in my way." RadioFire says before striking him once more.

Barry is quick to act as he catches the metal rod before it hits him. He looks up at Radio, his face twisted with anger. "Don't get in my way." RadioFire's face is shocked as Barry pushes his metal rod sending it tumble to the floor giving off a chimed ringing. The sounds echos through the walls of the building.

Barry hits RadioFire a million times in the stomach with his sonic speed. Then ends it with one hard ass punch in the face sending RadioFire, unconscious, to the floor. "Never mess with a father and his daughter." He turns to the machine and vibrates his hand to grab the source of power. Then fazes out with the source in his hand, making the machine power down.

He calls Cisco for some help with RadioFire's unconscious body. Cisco arrives the second the phone call is over.

Cisco makes a breach underneath RadioFire and lets him fall into a power dampening cell.

Then goes he goes over to Felicity's unconscious body and brakes the clamps by vibrating it. "You need hel-"

Barry lifts her body with ease and carries her bridle position. "I got it."

Cisco makes a breach for him and Barry to go in. Bringing them back to S.T.A.R Labs.

  ***

Cisco appears out of the breach into the Cortex. Then Barry follows with a limp body in his arms.

Ralph steps close to Barry with a anxious look painted on his face, "Is she alright?"

"I'm not sure. She was connected to the machine for so long she passed out. I don't know if her powers are gone..." Barry says laying her limp body onto the medical bed.

Caitlin gasps when she feels her daughter's skin, quickly pulling away. "She's cold. Ice cold." She puts her fingers up to her neck to feel her pulse. It's barley there. "Her pulse shouldn't be that slow, especially when her heart should be as fast as yours Barry." Caitlin looks back at Barry with a worried expression, "We need to know how to reverse that machine."

***

Barry raises the metal door to reveal an angry RadioFire face.

"Tell is how to reverse the machine." Barry says angrily

RadioFire just laughs. "Now why would I want to do that?" He asks, grinning menacingly.

"Because my daughter is going to die if you don't help me!"

"Oh no. We don't want that happening now do we." He says sarcastically. "I'll help only on one condition."

"And what's that?"

"You'll let me go after I helped." He grins. "No hand cuffs either and only you are only to be the one to bring me."

Barry looks at him with narrowed eyes, "Fine. But if you make any move on us I swear to god I'll-"

"I won't."

"You better not." Barry unlocks the door and it slides open.

"Okay let's do this!" RadioFire says clapping his hands together. "We gonna have fun!"