Chapter 11

"How couldn't I see it?" Barry said as he plopped in a nearby chair. "How are we going to tell Felicity? She probably hates us for putting her up for adoption."

"I don't know," we both sat there staring at the results, not knowing how to tell Felicity.

"You guys good?" I snapped my head around to see Ralph at the door.

"We just found out that our daughter is with us in S.T.A.R Labs." I said

"It's Felicity," Barry finished

"What! You never told me you guys had a daughter together!" Ralph asked while he shouted in shock.

"I got pregnant when I was still in Medical University and Barry was in University. We had to focus on our education and we were to busy.. So we put our baby up for adoption."

"Woah.. How are you guys going to tell Felicity?" Ralph asked,

"We don't know," Barry said as he put his hands up to his temples.

Felicity's P.O.V

Where is everyone? I got up and found my way back to the Cortex, only to see that Cisco was there with his leg perched up on the desk.

"Where is everyone?" I asked

"I don't know." He mumbled looking at his phone, "But I have something for you."

"What is it?"

Cisco got up, "Follow me.." I did what he told me and followed him.

***

When we got to a room I saw, what seem to be, a manikin under a cover.

"You ready?" Cisco said excitingly,

"Yeah" Cisco pulled the cover off to reveal a light teal and lighting yellow, suit. My eyes grew wide,

"You like it?" Cisco asked while smiling

"Do I, I love it! Holly crap Cisco it's amazing Thank you!" I gave him a hug, he tensed but then relaxed and hugged me back.

"No problem, I'm so happy that you like it." We both pulled away,

"Well I'll love to try it out but I have to find everyone and show them it." I said excitingly

"Okay! I'll meet you in the Cortex."

"Okay, see yah!" Then I happily skipped off, totally forgetting about the call I got this morning.

***

I wondered around S.T.A.R Labs checking every door I came across looking for everyone else. I didn't feel like using my speed, seems how I don't know how to stop, and who wants to be in that pickle again.

"How is that possible," I heard Barry's whisper echo quietly through the halls. It caught my attention, I walked closer to were the whispers came from. Soon I was creeping my head in the door as my curiosity was taking place.

"How are you guys going to tell Felicity?" I heard Ralph ask,

Barry responded, "I don't know,"