Chapter 14

Felicity's P.O.V

I slowly woke up to someone shifting to spoon me in what I thought was my bed. I shot my eyes open realizing this wasn't my bed, or room a scream left my lips and I rolled off the bed hit my forehead off of a night stand.

"Ow FUCK!"

"Are you okay!" A deep voice asked, it sounded familiar, it sounded like. Like RALPH Oh shit! my thoughts screamed like wild fire trying to remember the last thing that happened that's right Barry was holding me while I cried last night but I don't remember Ralph bringing me to his house. I looked up to see Ralph leaning over the bed.

"Fucking night stand." I swore under my breath Ralph chuckled at my comment.

"That night stand is a son of a bitch sometimes." He said clicking his tongue. Then got up to help me with the bump.

I sat up holding the now formed bump on my forehead slowly getting to my feet. "Yeah they sure ar-" I got cut as I saw a half naked, six pack Ralph in front of me. My heart sped up, butterflies flying in my stomach. I quickly turned around. "I Uh.. your uh.. haft um.. naked." I said obviously flustered.

It seemed he liked when I got flustered because he walked closer to me taking advantage. I could feel his warmth from his skin on mine even through my clothes, I could feel his hot breath on my shoulder. A shiver went down my spine.

"Let me get a shirt." It felt as if his eyes were tracing my body like he was doing measurements with his eyes. He turned to the closet that was right beside me I looked in the corner of my eye seeing that he was slowly getting a white shirt while looking at me my heart was beating a mile a minute. He put his shirt on, I didn't realize that I was holding my breath until he had his shirt on.

"You same a little tense there." I turned my whole body to look at him.

"What? I'm not tense." I nervously laughed as I brushed my fingers through my hair.

I could still see his abs through his "White" shirt. He stepped closer making me more tense, I was trapped between the wall and Ralph, I swallowed a lump that was formed in my throat.

He brushed a stray hair behind my ear. My breath caught in my throat at his touch. "I Uh I should get to S.T.A.R Labs." I went to pass his but he stopped me with his arm.

"Want something to ease the pain?" Ralph asked looking down on me.

"P-Parton?" I asked completely dumb struck, my mind bringing me to the gutter.

"Your bump, do you want ice or something to ease the pain." I let my body relax.

"O-Oh s-sure." I responded with a nervous stutter.

He lead me to the kitchen to grab a bag of frozen peas. I put the peas on the big lump that was on my forehead feeling like it had its own heart beat.

"Sorry I scared you this morning and cause you to hit your head. Last night when you feel asleep in Barry's arms and we didn't know where you lived so I offered to take you home because I had a spare bed. And when I brought you to my spare bed you asked me to stay."

"Uh I should get to S.T.A.R Labs to start my day of training." I went over to the door and put my shoes on, "Uh thanks for the peas!" I quickly said as I swung the door open.

"Felicity wait! You don't know where to go!" Ralph yelled, I poked my head around the corner.

"True.. can I get directions?" I asked not wanting Ralph to drive me.

"I can just drive you. I have to go to S.T.A.R Labs too." Oh right.. "I promised Barry I would drive you."

Ah shit! Wait. why are you like this? Don't you like Ralph? I mentally asked myself.

"Uh, Yeah okay." My breathing sped up at the thought of Ralph and I in a small space together. I need to get some air.

"All righty then!" Ralph said as he put on his shoes.

"Is it hot in here?" I asked, He looked up at me and furrowed his eyebrows.
"I huh, huh. I need to get some air. I'll huh, meet you outside." I said with a weak smile as my breath was hard to catch. I opened the door and slammed it behind me.

I sped walked down the stairs. I pushed open the glass door and stumbled out into the warm summer breeze and put a hand on a near by pole to keep me steady as I caught my breath, and the frozen peas in the other as I still held it to my head. What's wrong with me? Why is it so hard to catch my breath? My head felt tight like I just got up from being upside down.

"Felicity is everything all right?" Ralph's voice made me jump and made me quickly turn around putting my back against the street light making my head slightly dizzy. I put the pea bag at my side.

"Uh Yeah, Yeah I'm fine." I lied

***
When they arrived at S.T.A.R Labs

I walked in the Cortex with the pea bag on my forehead only to see that Barry was the only one there. Ralph was getting something from his car and told me to go ahead. Barry saw me holding the bag to my forehead and furrowed his eyebrows.

"What the heck! What happened to you?" Barry asked as he walk towards me

"I woke up on the spare bed with Ralph an-"

"YOU WERE WHAT!" Barry asked his eyes wide.

I was going to respond but Ralph walked in the Cortex, "Okay I brought the things you as-"

"WHAT DID YOU DO? FELICITY BETTER NOT BE PREGNANT! YOU BETTER NOT HAVE SLEPT WITH HER!" Barry yelled.

My eyes grew wide so did Ralph's, "What! No! You don't understand! I-" I tried to explain but got cut off by Barry

"Oh you're going to get it!" Barry yelled at Ralph who had a terrified look on his face.

Barry sped over to Ralph but I sped in between them dropping the bag of peas on the floor.  "STOP!" I yelled making Barry stop two feet in front of me. "I asked Ralph to stay with me last night! Nothing happened!"  I yelled out.  "We have better things to do then argue! We need to find Radio Fire and kill him for what he did to my mother!" I yelled looking at both of them

All of the sudden I felt giddy and staggered forward putting a hand out for balance. Barry quickly grabbed hold of my arm keeping me up straight.

"Felicity are you alright?" Barry asked sending a worried look in Ralph's direction.

My breathing hitched up, my body feeling hot. Then came a dizzy spell washing over me, my legs feeling wobbly.

"I need... I need to sit dow-" I felt my knees buckle and everything went a pitch black. The last thing I remembered was hearing Barry saying my name.