Chapter 10

"Are we going to start training now?" I asked Barry

"Yeah, but first we need to know how fast you can run and then it will all fall into place." He said as he was going to start walking, but stopped. "Are you coming?"

"Oh, right" I started following him, Ralph came along.

We arrived at the training room, in the room was an entrance up to what looked like a long tunnel that went in circles. "Wow.. This is some room," I said nodding as I looked around.

"Yeah it's pretty cool huh," Barry said as he looked around also. "Okay, first rule. Never and I mean never go in the past or future."

"Why do-" He cut me off

"Just trust me.."

"Okay now-" now it was my turn to cut him off

"Wait, do I need a notebook? Because there's probably going to be more rules, and I'm not good at remembering a lot of information."

"No, its pretty straight forward," Barry said as he sung around back facing me.

Ralph stepped closer to me and mouthed, 'yeah you probably should' with a wrinkled nose, while nodding,

I smiled at Ralph then got my iPhone out and jotted down what I just learned.

***

"Now.. start running in the tunnel,"

"Okay, but um Barry?"

"Yeah,"

"How do I get my powers to start up without the other freezing somebody?" I asked

"Oh right, I've never trained someone who had two powers, But I could help you with your speed. Caitlin will have to teach you for your freezing abilities."

"Okay"

Barry walked up to me gesturing with his hands,"Okay, just focus on your speed, nothing else. Try not to get distracted."

I took a deep breath, "Okay," I started in a runners position, Okay, you can do this Felicity, you can do this. Run, Felicity, run.

"Go!" Barry shouted, and I took off.

I ran in circles, seeing a light teal colour glowing on the walls of the tunnel. This is so cool!

Barry's P.O.V

I watched her run in circles, a light teal colour filled the room. I looked at the computer screen. She's has the exact same speed as me, she not slower or faster then me. How is that possible? Everyone I helped train was either slower or faster then me. "I'll be right back, I have to go get Caitlin." I told Ralph who was standing beside me.

"Okay," Ralph responded with one eyebrow raised, then looked back up at the tunnel watching Felicity run.

I sped to the Cortex. "Caitlin, you have to come see this," I said as papers were flying everywhere.

"We really need to get paper weights," Cisco said as he sighed.

"What? What is it?" Caitlin asked as she started walking towards me, then followed beside me when I started walking. Cisco followed curiously.

"Felicity's speed is exactly the same speed as me."

"What? No one has ever been the same speed as you, their always either faster or slower." Caitlin said as we walked to The Speed Lab.

"Weird,"Cisco whispered to himself.

When we arrived at the speed lab Caitlin went straight to the computer as Felicity was still running.