Chapter 26 - Spider-Frost

Felicity stretches awake with a yawn.

"Three days left.." Felicity says sadly. "Maybe Peter isn't busy." She gets her phone from off her nightstand and-"Wait...Where's the napkin?! Where is it?!" She quickly gets up and zooms around the room. "No, no, no, no." She whispers to herself as she speeds around the room. She spots a piece of napkin sticking out of under her clothes. "Oh thank the lord almighty!" She grabs it and unlocks her phone and dials his phone number in.

-

Zzzt, zzzt. Zzzt, zzzt. Peter looks up from making a sandwich, spotting his phone on the other side of the counter. He quickly jumps over and picks it up. "Hello?"

-

"Hey Peter. It's Felicity, I was wondering if you would like to take a Big Bus ride with me. I have free tickets."

"That would be great! Which one are you planning on taking?"

"I was thinking maybe going to the Statue of Liberty.."

"Oh cool! That's a great idea."

"Cool! So I'll meet up with you at the coffee sho-umph!"

-

"Felicity? Felicity!" *beep *beep *bee- he hangs up the phone and runs and gets his suit on.

-

There's a hand with a chemical cloth in the man's hand that is on Felicity's nose and mouth. She struggles against the strong grip, trying to pry his hand away. "Umph! Umph um u phumu!" She grips her hand on his arm and starts to freeze it.

"Nah uh." He injects a seringe in her neck-

"Umph!" Then injects the purple liquid into her jugular vain. Then she feels it right away. Her powers are weakening, the freezing slowing to a stop. "Um? Um!" He grabs her arm and rips it free from his arm and chuckles evilly.

"Why isn't this cloth working yet?" He asks

"It takes time." The women in his ear piece says.

Slowly the drug of the cloth starts kicking in. Her vision goes blurry, her eyes droopy, sound fading, her eyes rolling around slowly to side to side, up and down.

"Felicity!" Comes a voice her blurry vision only giving her a purplish blur.

The man takes his hand away. "Pete?...." She whispers, feeling the weakness take over her body as she is swallowed in darkness.

-

Peter swings in and sees a man with a cloth in his hands that is up to Felicity's face. "Felicity!" Peter yells

"Pete?...." Comes a small voice. Peter looks at Felicity and her body slums falling limp in the man's arms.

Peter's face twists with anger, "You get your hans off her!" He yells shooting a web on the ceiling and lifting himself. Peter's foot meets the guys face with a hard crack! The man lets Felicity go as he stumbles back holding his nose.

The man's face twists with rage  he lowers his hand. Black goo drips from his nose.

Peter stops he is shock to what he sees next.

The black blooded goo gets up and crawls over to the masked man's foot and crawls up his leg. Peter watches in complete discussed as it crawls back into his nose.

"What the hell?" The man gives a teethy grin his teeth sharp as daggers. "Whaa.." The man charges at Peter. "Ahh!" Peter is quick to dodge him, and the man runs right into the wall.

The man turns and growls at Peter. Peter shoots a web on a vaze and pulls hitting the man straight in the head. He stumbles back but doesn't get knocked out. This only makes him more angry. This is NOT what Peter planed.

Peter runs up and kicks him making him hit the wall again, but the man's hands turn into black tentacles and grabs his leg and flips him onto the ground making Peter's head hit hard off the floor.

Peter groans in pain and gets up slowly, but the masked man grabs him once again and throws him out the open balcony door.

Peter is quick to act as he catches himself with a web and flys back into the room.

Peter shoots a whole bunch of webs making him get stuck to the wall. The man growls as he try's to get free. Peter walks over to him, "HA! How do you like that you-" Peter is cut off as he feels a needle in his neck and a rushing of a cold liquid in his vains.

Peter puts his hand on his neck. Feeling dizzy he turns around to look at who had done that to him, but all he could see is a blur of colour. "What'd...What'd you do to..me?" Peter asks stumbling back.

The dizziness takes over as Peter can't stand steady. Peter hits the ground with his eye lids heavy.

"Take him too." A blurry woman voice demands. Peter's breathing begins to slow as his eyes close, swallowing him in darkness.

Author's Note
Sorry this is short but it was worth it wasn't it??;)