Chapter 31

Felicity giggles.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Felicity and her friends, ooou and Barry Allen your Father." Rouge voice echos off the walls, catching all their attention.

"Show yourself!" Felicity yells powering her ice energy in her hands ready to strike.

Rouge laughs evilly. "Now why would I want to do that?"

"Rrrr...rahhh!" Peter clamps his hands in his hair. "AHHH!"

"Peter no! Peter fight it! Your stronger then this!"

"I-I can't..he's to-to powerful...both of them are so-powerfulaahhh!" His head whips back. "Ahhh!!!"

"No Peter!" She wants to help but it's too much of a risk to get close to him.

"Oh..has my little Venom infect your little boyfriend Peter." Ralph looks over at Felicity eyes narrowing.

"What?" Ralph's face twist with anger. "Boyfriend?"

"What? N-" Felicity gets cut off

"Oh yeah. We kissed and everything." Evil Peter smirks.

Ralph looks back at Felicity. "Is that true!" He asks angrily stepping up to her.

"Oh I'm afraid it is.." Peter says in Ralph's ear.

"Ralph I-"

"And she didn't pull away..." Peter whispers then chuckles pulling himself away.

"What." Ralph clenches his jaw. "You didn't pull away?"

"Ralph. He caught me by surprise."

"Yeah but you DIDN'T. PULL. AWAY!"

Felicity backs away but Ralph follows. "Ralph I..."

"You what? You're sorry? Well that's not going to cut it." Felicity's back hits the wall, Ralph getting close with anger painted on his face.

Barry steps between them protecting his only daughter. "Stop. You're scaring her. And why do you care who kisses her? That's my job. My job is to worry about her. Not you." Barry pokes his chest.

"Oh really? You never been there for her when she was little. You just dumped her off at a orphanage." Ralph nudges Barry. Barry narrows his eyes at him.

"Oooou this is getting good." Rouge says to Peter rubbing her hands together. Peter smirks evilly enjoy the hectic scene he made.

Felicity narrows her eyes at Rouge and Peter. Ice them, ice them REAL good.. Lightning frost tells her.

Good idea

She puts her hands out ready to strike them for good, but she's stopped by Venom grabbing her arms from behind.

"Let me go you ugly thing!"

"Look who was trying to stop you boss.." Venom's deep voice comes from behind. Barry and Ralph's full attention is on Felicity.

"Oh? You tried to stop me? Well I like to see you try." She flicks her finger and  a tight feeling is rapping around her throat.

She cokes and immediately puts her hands up to her throat.

"Felicity!" Barry and Ralph says in unison running towards her, but are quickly stopped by Rouge's force.

"No!" Felicity cokes. She looks at Rouge, "What do you want from me? What do you want from us?" She cokes out.

Rouge laughs, "I'm pretty sure you know what I want. I want to control the world. Make everyone bow down to me because of my Venom army."

"Oh..like. Every other. Villain in. In this world?" Felicity says a slight smile appears on her face.

Rouge squeezes her neck harder. A flash or red and back fill Felicity's vision and her smile quickly fades.

"Let her go!" Barry yells

"Yeah let her go!" Ralph repeats

She snorts, "Now why would I want to do that?"

"Because you can take me instead.." Barry says, "For whatever reason you need her. Take me instead and let her go."

"Hm.." Rouge puts a finger on her chin and looks out in the distance. "Maybe I will."

Rouge let's her neck free from her choking. "Dad no!" She yells, immediately her eyes glass over with fresh tears.

"Venom get over here. I got her." Venom walks over and gives Rouge a nod.

"Dad don't do this...please.."

Barry's eyes glass over with tears. "I'll do anything to keep my baby girl safe."

Rouge let's go of Barry, "Step forward young man."

A small, sad, smile appears on his face. "I love you.." Then he steps forward and Venom touches him.

"DAD NO!" Hot tears run down her face. Barry gives her a smile before completely getting took over by the black goo. "No..."

"Okay you got what you want now let Felicity go!" Ralph yells at Rouge.

She laughs. "I never said I promised." Ralph's face twist. Rouge laughs again as she grabs hold of Felicity's neck again. "Venom! Take her over!" She yells orders to the black spider-man.

Venom smiles a toothy, crooked smile and starts walking towards her. "No! Don't you dare!" Venom puts his hand out. The black goo crawls on each other to reach her. "NO!"