Chapter 17

All three of the members of Team flash appeared in the Cortex as they heard the breach close behind them.

Ralph spotted a shirtless Barry on the medical bed with a bandage wrapped around above his waist.

"Oh my god dad! Are you okay?! I'm so sorry!" Ralph's head shot to the side and he saw Felicity's worried expression as she ran over to Barry.

She gave him a tight hug. He grunted in pain when she did. Felicity was quick to pull away, "Sorrysorrysorry!" She rambled apologetically as she sucked a sharp breath in and took a step back not wanting to cause more pain.

"It's fine.." Barry grunted as he slid off the medical bed.

"You shouldn't-" Caitlin started but got cut off.

"I'm fine." Barry said with a tone in his voice. "I've had worse..." He said looking coldly at Caitlin. What was with the sudden change in attitude? Felicity asked herself.

"Dad.. I-" Felicity starts obviously feeling the gilt in her heart. "I didn't mean-"

Barry turns and looks coldly in Felicity's eyes as he steps closer. "If you just listed to me we would have RadioFire locked up already. But no you had to go by yourself and NOT stick with the plan!"

Tears weld up in her eyes making her hazel green yes glisten, "I..I just wanted to hel-" she whispered as she choked back a sob.

"It's not helping if you're not going to listen! He got away, because of you!" And with that he walked out the cortex...eyes burning a hot glowing red.

Everyone in the cortex is dumb struck with what they just witnessed. Barry, the one who's supposed to be the team glue, the one who keeps everyone in a positive set...has snapped on his own daughter.

The sobs that Felicity was choking back couldn't be held in. Overwhelmed with guilt and sorrow broke loose as hot tears run down her face.

"Felicity.." Ralph started. Wanting to just hold her...let her cry on his chest, but he was to late..She was gone in a flash.

***

Back at the run down building...

"Oh poor Felicity.." RadioFire said to himself grinning down at his monitor, that showed the S.T.A.R lab's cortex. As it showed Felicity speed off. "Nicely done Barry Allen." He grinned to himself looking at the piece of tech on Barry's neck.

Flashback!

Felicity looked behind her to see Barry fall to the ground "Dad!" She yelled running to his side. I grinned, then put my hand on the ground to let the metal spider crawl its way to Barry's neck. Giving me full power over him.

End of flashback..

RadioFire switches over to another camera he put on the wall, but this camera is not showing S.T.A.R Labs but every room in Felicity's apartment. He clicks through the live footage until he sees the broken hearted girl laying face down on her bed as she cry's into her pillow.

"Soon I'll have Lightning Frost too.." He grins to himself. "Having Barry Allen, and his daughter on my side will give me all the power I please... the more heart broken...the more power." RadioFire said to himself with a sly smile. He looks over to his machine that he put together. "I'll be more powerful then anyone on any world... And no one can stop me." His menacing laugh echo's throughout the empty building.

***

*Buzzt. Buzzt. Buzzt* Felicity lifts her head up and grabs her phone while sniffling. Ralph's goofy profile picture of himself shows on her screen. She sniffles and puts her phone face down on her nightstand, and lets it go to voicemail.