Chapter 30

Felicity opens the doors. "Now where can we find Rouge?" She looks around.

"This place is huge! How in the world are we gonna find her?" Peter ask

"We wait. She'll show up soon..."

"But we have to find her first. Remember what she can do?" Peter says

"What? What can she do?" Barry asks Felicity

"She can Freeze you in your spot, and basically do whatever she wants to do with you." Peter answers for her

"She got cameras everywhere in here..how the heck are we supposed to get to her fist?" Felicity asks

"We can. We can find her, we just have to scope out this place." Barry says to Felicity.

"Right! I totally forgot about my speed." She chuckles

"Okay. Peter, Ralph, you guys stay here while Felicity and I scope out where this Rouge person is."

"But-" Ralph starts

"Good. Now let's go." Barry says to Felicity.

Felicity nods her head. "You go Left I go right."

"Okay." Barry zooms to the left.

"Be good you two." Felicity points to the two boys.

"Okay." Peter says, then Felicity zooms off to the Right.

"Can't guaranteed it." Ralph says under his breath,

Peter looks over at him. His eyes on his suit shrink to slits. "I wouldn't go there if I were you.."

"Oh I'm going there Spidey." Ralph puffs out his chest. "You better not try anything with Felicity. And if you do-"

"What? You gonna slit my throat? Bash my head against a table until I'm unconscious? Highly doubt you could even catch me. All you can do is stretch any part of your body."

"I can morph my body or any part of my body into anything I want."

"Oh really? Then I bet your six pack isn't even real." Peter says poking Ralph's stomach. "At least mine is actually real. That's probably why Felicity likes me more." Peter shoves him. "Because I'm-" He shoves him again, "Not-" He shoves him once more, "FAKE!" He pushes him and Ralph stumbles.

His face twist with anger and he tower Peter. "Oh yeah? I can probably go back to my normal self and be exactly the same. I've been working out and all this being a superhero probably made me exactly the way I am now."

"Ha! I don't even work out for this." He points to his abs. "You know what? I bet what's in your pants isn't the actual size. It's probably the size of a small pickle!" Peter shouts pointing up at Ralph.

Ralph can't take it anymore he pushes Peter so hard he falls to the floor. "Wow, you have Spidey senses and you didn't even sense that coming?" Ralph laughs.

"Rrrr!" Peter flips up on his feet. "You're start to tick me off." He shoots web at Ralph's foot and pulls making him hit the floor and hit his head off the title.

Ralph grits his teeth. He grabs Peter's foot and makes him hit the floor.

They both get up. "Let's settle this like men shall we?!" Ralph asks angrily wanting to get the chance to punch Peter in the face.

"I wonder who's going to win. Oh yeah that's right I don't need to know, because I know that I'm going to win!"  Peter gets a running start and drop kicks Ralph.

Ralph slides against the floor and lightly hits the wall. "You're going to pay for that you little brat!" Ralph gets up and runs towards him.

Peter is quick to dodge and hits him in the back with great force.

Ralph grabs onto him, "I'm going to kill you, you little arachnid!—"

"What the hell is going on here!" They both let go of each other. Felicity's face twists, Barry zooms in taking in the scene and not saying anything.

"He started it!" They both say in unison, pointing at each other.

"I don't give a fuck to who started it!"

"But Felicity-" Peter starts with a sad tone.

"No! Don't even try! I know exactly what you two were fighting about! It doesn't matter who starts it!" Felicity says angrily. Peter has never heard or seen Felicity this mad before...and it scares him. Barry has never seen her this angry in months same with Ralph. "I cannot BELIEVE the two of you!" She whip her hands to the side and ice shoots out of them. "You know it's my choice on who I want! It's not up to YOU TWO!" Felicity brushes past them and pushes the door open angrily.

She sits on the curb outside the doors and breaths deeply trying to cool herself down.

"Look what you did Peter." Ralph says

"Look what I did?" He steps closer, "LOOK WHAT I DID!?! You're the one who started it." Peter shoves him and Ralph does the same. They grab each other.

"Hey, hey. HEY!" They both look at Barry. "STOP! BREAK IT UP!" Barry shoves them both to the side.

Look what I did?" He steps closer, "LOOK WHAT I DID!?! You're the one who started it!" Peter muffled yells come from inside.

Felicity puts her hands on her head.

"Hey, hey. HEY!" They both look at Barry. "STOP! BREAK IT UP!" Barry's muffled voice comes.

"Uh! I can't with those two!" Felicity growls, she gets up quickly her eyes turning an ice blue. "Rahhhh!!" She freezes the glass doors and speeds and breaks it with her fist. "STOP!!!!! BOTH OF YOU! OR I'M GONNA KILL BOTH OF YOU!!!" She freezes the ground underneath them. And they slip and fall on their backs, getting the wind knock out of them. "Now that's more like it."

Barry just smiles. "Their one way to shut them up."

Lightning Frost smirks, she looks at Peter and Ralph. See ya later pretty boys. She kisses a cold kiss, then her eyes turn back to her normal hazel green.

"Haaa I'm nice and cooled off now."

Barry laughs. "You sure are."