Chapter 33 - Fearwell New York

"There. Everything is pack to go melady." Peter says taking a bow.

Felicity giggles, "Why thank you."

Ralph rolls his eyes and closes the door of the taxi. "Why do you have to take the flight back? Why don't you just come with us?" Ralph asks

"Might as well it's free."

"Well it's free to just come with us to." Barry says.

"I don't like the way breaching feels..."

"And flying is better?" Barry asks with a questioning smile

"Yes it is actually. It's better then feeling like all your neurons are being pulled."

Barry laughs. "I guess you got a point."

"I'll come with you to the airport." Peter say happily

Barry steps between them. "Oh no you don't. I'm not letting that happen."

"Dad.."

"I'm not letting it happen okay. You guys can say goodbye right here where I'm watching you."

Felicity rolls her eyes while smiling. "Okay." While looking at Barry and Ralph Felicity hugs Peter then takes her eyes off them. "Bye Parker. I'm going to miss you."

Peter's eyes flutter close as he inhales the sent of her pineapple shampoo. "I'll miss you too..."

Ralph sees this.."Okay that's enough." He pulls them apart.

"Really Ralph?" Felicity asks annoyed. "Anyways I must be going. My flight leaves in 30 minutes and it takes 20 to get there." Felicity goes over to the Taxi door and opens it.

"Hopefully I see you again Felicity!" Peter shouts

Felicity smiles, "Hope to see you too Parker." She gives him a wave before getting in and shutting the door.

The taxi drives off. "Oh man she's something special..." Peter tells himself and turns to face who he thought were gone and jumps. "Oh you guys are still here..." They both cross their arms and Peter laughs nervously. "Well I shouldn't keep my aunt waiting. Dinner is in uhh." He looks at his watch. "Oh what do you know it's started already. Bye!" He shoots a web and pulls making him fly away.

Ralph, once again rolls his eyes and pushes the button to make a breach. The blue portal appears on the ground. "Shall we?"

"We shall." They both jump in.

~

Felicity rolls her suitcase to the bagging area.

"Felicity!" She turns around to see Peter jogging towards her. "I just wanted to say a proper good bye."

"Oh?"

"I wanted to thank you for the fun week and for you helping me defeat Kraven and Venom. And well saving me from dying."

"Your welcome Pete." She kisses him on the cheek. "Anythime." With that she walks away.

Peter puts his hand up to his cheek. "Thanks.."

***

Felicity arrives back to S.T.A.R Labs after unpacking. "Hey guys I'm back!"

Cisco's turns in his chair and leeps up out of it. "FELICITY! You're back! And alive!" Cisco gives her a big hug squeezing her tight.

"Yeah. I'm. Back. I. Won't. Be. Alive. If. You. Keep squeezing me..."

"Oh sorry." He let's go of her and smiles

"You're back!" Caitlin walks over stretching her arms out.

Felicity smiles. "Hi mom"  She gives her a hug. Barry walks behind Caitlin.

When Caitlin let's go of Felicity Barry hugs Caitlin by the side. Snow snuggles into him. "Awe.. you to are too cute." Felicity says. "Hey wait where is Ralph?"

"He's in the lounge." Caitlin says

"Oh okay thanks. I'll be right back." Felicity starts her way down the hall.

~

Felicity enters the Lounge to see Ralph sitting at the bar table with a drink in hand.

"Hey..." Felicity greets him

"Hey you're back." He looks at her then back to the blank wall

She sits beside him. "I know you're upset okay..but I assure you that kiss meant nothing.."

He looks at her. "Looks like it did to me. Have you seen the way Peter acts around you? He's like a lost puppy who found an owner to love.." He takes the shot of his whiskey, and pours another.

"Ralph it didn't mean anything. That kiss was a mistake Peter made."

"It looks like he really knew what he was doing considering how in love he is with you...it looks like you have feeling for him too. The way you acted in protecting him when I was mad about it..You to are meant for each other."

He takes another shot and goes to pour another but Felicity stops him and puts her hands on his. He looks at her was glassy eyes. "Ralph. When he kissed me I didn't feel anything not like when I kiss you..You make my whole world spin when you kiss me." She smiles putting a hand on his face. "No one can love me as much as you do. No one can compare the happiness that you give me. No one. Not one single soul in this world can compare how much you mean to me. I love you Ralph Dibney....and no one can stop me from loving you." Her eyes glass over and a stray tear makes its way down Ralph's cheek.

"I love you too Felicity Allen." She kisses him passionately and Ralph is quick to return the kiss. She feels his soft lips against hers, Ralph pulls her closer to his body making her wrap her legs around his strong body.

They break apart and she snuggles into his chest. "I missed you all that time I wasn't there, I was so worried that something would happen to you. I'm glad I saw that computer screen. I'm glad you're alive." Felicity smiles up at him then snuggles deeper into his chest. "I would never let anything happen to you. Nothing."

The End...

HA! Just kidding! I'm not done with this book yet.