Chapter 19

RadioFire P.O.V (not narrating the story)

"I'm right here." Barry said. Felicity yelped in surprise and turned around to see Barry Allen leaning on the wall of the entrance of the Cortex with crossed arms. And not looking to happy. "Okay let's just find RadioFire and be done with this." Barry said pushing off the wall. "I know where he is, and I ONLY need Felicity's help." Felicity turn to Barry shocked, He's acting as if NOTHING happened last night! Felicity thought crossing her arms. He zooms and grabs her suit."Get your suit on. We're going now." Barry said tossing her the suit.

"But-" Cisco started, but was quickly cut off.

"No. We don't need your help." Barry says coldly.

"Easy there Barry. We don't want them to be suspicious." RadioFire told him though inner coms.

Then his face softened, "I mean. We don't need your help, me and Felicity got this." Barry looked at Felicity and smiled.

"Okay.." Cisco say with a confused look

"I'm sorry that I lost my temper-"

"I just didn't want to you to get hurt"

"I just didn't want you to get hurt." Barry copied after RadioFire.

"Good Barry."

"Well we better be off." Barry said looking at everyone. Then looks at Felicity, "We won't let him get away this time."

Felicity quickly changed in her suit and sped back to the Cortex like she never moved. A small sly smile curled it's way up Felicity's face. "Yes. Let's get this little bugger." She sped off. Barry turned and started walking. A crooked smile playing on his lips, then a sped off.

***

"So you said he's in the same building?" Felicity asks while running.

"Yeah!" Barry yells back. Felicity stops suddenly then Barry follows. "What's wrong?" Barry asks her

"I don't know..this feels like a trap. RadioFire in the same place as last time. Don't you think he would've moved somewhere else to make it harder to find him."

"Nahh. And if it is a trap. We'll get through it. I can faze out of whatever trap it is and help you out." Barry reassured her.

"Oh yeah! You can faze! I totally forgot." She laughs, and Barry chuckles.

"Okay come on. We don't want him to get away."

Back at S.T.A.R Labs...

"Guys! Did you see that!?" Cisco asks shocked.

"See what?" Ralph asks

"That..that THING on Barry's neck!" Cisco says pointing at where Barry was last before speeding off. "It looked like a metal spider with a blinking red light!"

"No." Caitlin says obviously confused to what Cisco is talking about. Ralph shared the same expression, confusion.

It hits Cisco like a sack of potatoes. "Oh shit, oh SHIIIT! RadioFire is controlling Barry! And is using him to lead Felicity right towards him! THAT'S why Barry is acting weird. THAT'S why in the sudden change in mood!"

Caitlin's eyes grow huge. "Oh no. I know what he's trying to do." She looks worryingly at Cisco and Ralph. "He's trying to take their powers. That's why he wanted Felicity. To get stronger!"

Cisco quickly runs over to the computer and holds his finger down on a screened button. "Felicity you gotta get outta there! It a trap! Barry is controlled by RadioFire!" Cisco takes his finger off to let Felicity respond, but there's nothing but a crackling noise. "What the hell?" Cisco spots Barry's and Felicity's inner coms on the table. "Uh Hell!"