Chapter 12

"When Caitlin did tests she.. Uh.. Found something." Barry was hesitant to say his next sentence, "We're your birth parents,"

"Oh whaaat!" Cisco said in complete excitement jumping out of his chair.

I just stood there...I didn't say a word, I was in complete shock, my head grew heavy with thoughts. My Birth Parents,.. the ones that let me go for there focus on their education. The ones I wanted to see my whole life but didn't because I didn't want to feel my heart break.. I felt two hands on each side of my arms my body was being shaken and heard a muffled voice, but I ignored it while I continued with my thoughts.

That's what the guy was saying on the rooftop, They have powers. They never told me anything about there powers,.. Why didn't they? I'm there daughter, I should know that my parents have powers, shouldn't I?

I heard the muffled voice call out again while I was being shaken, but then the voice grew clearer with every second. Soon I could hear the voice clearly as well as my vision.

"Felicity... Felicity!" There stood my real father in front of me trying to get me out if my thoughts. I quickly snapped out of it as I closed my eyes tightly then opens them. My breathing was heavy,

"I,.. Uh.. I need to get some air," I said as I light pushed my dad's hands off of my arms, then walked out of the Cortex, and tried to find a Lounge of some sort to just claim down. They have to have a Lounge or something.

I watched as my daughter walked out of the Cortex.

I was going to go after her but got stopped, "Barry." I turned to face Caitlin. "Just let her have time to claim down, I don't think she wants to talk to us right now." I slowly nodded at Caitlin while I bit my thumb nail. I slowly sat in a comfy chair worrying that my daughter would never want to talk to me or Caitlin ever again.

"Do you want me to check on her?" Ralph asked quietly. I looked up at Caitlin so did Ralph. I looked at her with pleading eyes.

Caitlin looked at Ralph and answered with I nod. Ralph followed the way Felicity went.

I followed the way Felicity went, knowing where she would probably be, where everyone would be when they need a break.. 'The lounge'.

I looked in the room seeing Felicity on one of the bar stools with her head propped up by her hand, I walked towards her. "I see you found the Lounge,"

Felicity looked over to me, I saw a that around her eyes were just a little red and puffy. "Yeah..." She said quietly then looked down at her lap while she fiddled with a loose piece of string from her pants

"Have you been crying?" I asked as I slowly walked closer to her, then saw a tear trickle down her cheek, she quickly wiped the tear away with her sleeve, then put her face in her arm and turned away.

"No," she said as it was muffled by her sleeve.

I sat in the chair next to her that she was facing and put a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me with her eyes, not moving her head form her arm. "They didn't mean to make you upset."

She lifted her head up and looked at me. "Did you know?" She asked

I slowly nodded, "Yeah, I walked in on them when they were talking about it. Then they told me why they put you up for adoption."

"They put me up for adoption just because of there education." Felicity said in frustration.

"They didn't want to gave you up for adoption but they had no choice, they both couldn't take care of you. With Barry and Caitlin both in University they couldn't keep you with them because they were busy with their separate Universities. They had barely any time to even relax because they were so busy."

Felicity sighs sadly, "Having four parents isn't going to be easy, well three actually."

"Three?"

"Yeah, I hardly ever see my dad. Ever since he got that marketing job when I was eight he's so busy with work and his business trips, that.." Tears weld up in her eyes, "that I never see him." A stray tear fell from her eye. "And when I do.. I only see him for a split second before he's already out the door. My whole life..." She sniffles as another tear makes its way down her face. "My whole life was basically without a dad.." Tears were now streaming down her face. "And now I'm afraid my birth dad will be to busy for me.."

"Come here," I told her as I opened my arms and gave her a comforting hug. She hugged me while she cried. "I know Barry, he'll never be to busy for you. Even if he is.. He will always, and I mean always makeup for it." Her mascara filled tears soaked my shirt, but that's okay, it's worth it.

***

"How do you think the talk is going?" Barry asked nervously biting his thumb nail. "Should I go see?" He partially got up but Caitlin stopped him with a hand on his shoulder,

"I'm sure it's going fine," Caitlin started, "Ralph can be very comforting,"

"Yeah I guess,"  Barry said as he sat back down in his chair.

***

I sniffled while in Ralph's arms as he rubbed soothing circles on my back.

I breathed in a shaky breath trying to claim myself down and stop the water works, "Thanks.." I whispered out quietly while sniffling.

"Anything you need I'll be here for you, Okay?" I smiled at the thought of him being my protector.

"Okay, Oh, Uh sorry about your shirt."

"That's okay it'll wash out and if not, I'll make it come out." He smiled goofily, I couldn't help but giggle a his cuteness. "Let's get that mascara cleaned up then we can go back and meet the others. Okay? You feeling up to talk the Barry?"

"Okay. I might not talk to Barry.. I don't feel that comfortable yet with everything happening and all."

"Okay, then let's get you cleaned up." He smiled