Chapter 27 - New Nemesis

Okay

Okay. Now I know in the Venom movie Venom isn't actually bad, but in my story he is. Hopefully you, my peep squad is okay with that. As a fact Venom in the Comics is indeed bad so don't hate.
Sincerely, FC

"Oh...Ow.." Peter slowly wakes up holding his neck where the needle with put in, It feels like a bruise, a bruise that will take forever to go away. It takes a couple blinks for him to take in the surrounding.

His vision focuses on a figure. It's Felicity. "How you doing?" She asks

Peter groans when he sits up, "Oh never better." He says sarcastically as he smiles. "Where are we?" Peter asks looking around noticing that they are in a cell.

"Well...we're locked up right now.." Peter try's his webs but nothing comes out, "They took them away."

"Try your freezing."

"Already tried that. Some how they're dampening my powers." She looks on the walls. "Must be some sort of dampener in the walls. Or in that stuff they gave us." She puts her hand up to her neck and rubs it.

"So we're stuck here..." Peter pouts, slouching down, but a light bulb goes off in his head and he perks up. "I got an idea..."

***

"Guards! Please help! My friend, she's dying! She must've had an allergic reaction to the stuff you gave her! Quick! She needs and epiPen!!" Peter yells as he bangs on the metal door.

The guard unlocks the door and runs in with an epiPen in hand then another guard comes in.

Felicity lies on the floor and starts shaking. "Hold her down!" The one guard says to the other, but before the other guard can Peter knocks him out and Felicity elbows the other in the nose then kicks him.

Felicity kicks up to her feet and give Peter a high five. "Nice acting."

"You were pretty good yourself." Felicity takes the guard's tazer and looks at Peter's disapproving face, "Just in case."

Felicity try's her ice powers..still nothing. "It's definitely the stuff they gave us." She puts her hand down to her side and sighs. "We're going to have to use our heads and skills now.. Come on let's go."

They quietly make their way around to find the exit.

Felicity turns a corner only to spot two guards by the exit. Felicity's eyes grow huge and she whips back around the corner. Peter isn't wary that she has stop and reversed as runs right into her. Stubbing his toes on the hard concrete wall.