Swim Suit

"First things first! I will be telling you what this whole survival show is about. Okay, so, If you and your partner win this show then we will let you guys record a song together and publish it to the public. Today, you will be getting to know your partner a bit more. We will be asking Ten questions to each group to get them to learn some things about each other. Lets get started!" The MC said

The MC went through each group and I thought it was pretty funny how some of the girls answered but ji-a and Ha-yun were being shameless. Ha-yun was talking about how she wanted namjoon and started glaring at me then Ji-a kept flirting with jungkook and I could see how uncomfortable he was.

"Final group please, Y/n and Namjoon."

" First question, what  is one thing you noticed about each other these past few hours of being room mates?"
"She's very organized."
"He loves food."

" second question, what is something that can make your day better?"
"My members and A.R.M.Y"
"BTS songs because I like the meanings behind them."

" Third question, If you had extra time what would you do?"
"I would dance and try to make new choreography." I said
"Sleep"

" Fourth question, What is your dream car?
"Lamborghini " Namjoon answered
"Camaro"

"Fifth Question, What risks are worth taking? "
"If you know you have a talent or anything in that region then take the risk of starting it and not letting the haters get to you." Namjoon responded
"I would say to do what you personally want to do in life even if its not an easy career and you risk people judging you."

" sixth question, What is something you are self conscious about ?
"Anything I do"
"My facial features and body figure " I said

"Seventh question, What makes a good life?"
"Being around people you care about and doing what you want as your career or goal in life ." I said
"I agree." Namjoon continued

"Eight question, What would a mirror opposite of yourself be like?"
"Someone who's confident and is good at most things but doesn't like to dance." I responded
"A person that is confident with everything they do."

"Ninth question, What have you created that you are most proud of?"
"My mixtape's and playlist "
"A choreography that has over  50 million views."

"Last question, What do you want to be remembered for?"
"A person who inspired many and at least made them happy with our music"
"A dance choreographer who helped many learn or at least encouraged them to start dancing."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beach house ~

"So are we allowed to go to the beach?" Jimin asked Namjoon who was standing next to me.
"Not yet but they said we could go to the back pool since we have recorded for hours."

" So who wants to come join me? " Jimin said smiling

Everyone said yes and we started to go to our rooms to change and decided to meet downstairs in an hour.

Shared room~

I got dressed and wore some shorts and a T-shirt even though I had a swimsuit but I don't like my body shape.

"You're not gonna wear a bathing suit?" Namjoon questioned

" I don't like my body figure so I just don't wear them" I said in a shy manner

" I bet you would look great plus we wont judge" He said in a reassuring voice

" I don't know.." I contemplated
" Okay how about this."
"what is it?"
"If I win you wear a bathing suit but if you win then you don't have to "
"Okay what are we gonna do to see who wins?"
" Rock paper scissors?" He suggested
"Okay lets go"

Y/n-Rock

Namjoon -Paper

~

Y/n-Scissors

Namjoon- Paper

~

Y/n-Scissors

Namjoon-Rock

" Seriously!?" I said
" I won fair and square and you already agreed."
"Fine ill stay true to my word." I scoffed

Look above for picture reference
(It can be with any body shape and figure you want💕 I'm just using it so you can picture what it looks like.)

Namjoon stood there with a blank expression
"Why are you looking at me like that? Without a reaction? I look ugly huh?"I looked down at my feet self conscious of what he would say.

"You need to stop worrying about if you're ugly because you're the complete opposite."
"T-Thanks?"
" Come on  lets go downstairs with the others."
"Okay.."

~~~~~~

Downstairs~

"Woah Y/n you look great!" Jimin exclaimed
"Thank you jimin, you don't look too bad yourself"
"So where is Jin? I see everyone else at the pool but I don't feel like going out yet."
"I think he's in the kitchen cutting fruit."
"Okay I'm going to go help him."
"Okay I'll see you outside later."

I walked over to the kitchen and saw jin cutting fruit.
"Hey Y/n why aren't you outside with the others?"
" I don't feel comfortable outside like this so I decided to help you out."
"Okay well you can help me by cutting the watermelon."
" okay."

After Jin and I  finally finished we took the food outside to the others so they can eat.

All the boys except for namjoon, jimin, and jin looked shocked to see me like this  which made me feel nervous. Some girls were shooting glares at me but then they started to try to get the boys attention back.

"Woah Y/n you look great but I know you wouldn't just wear it just because." Ha-Rin Said
"I lost a game to namjoon so I had to wear it."
"Makes more sense but lets go into the water and hang out with them. This still feels like a dream."
" It really does.."
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued