Sorry

{Namjoon P.O.V}

As we all caught up someone bursted into the room.

"I CAN GET A REAL RECORD DEAL!!" Y/n yelled.

What was happening?

Yoongi soon walked in behind her. What did they talk about? What is she talking about?

Why are his lips red?

Everyone stood there confused until Ha-Rin broke the silence.

"What? What are you talking about?" She asked.

"I got a offer by THE CEO OF DREAM RECORDS to go audition ! Do you know what that means?!" Y/n yelled in excitement.

"Y/n... are you joking?" Sunmi looked up at her sister in shock.

"No! He gave me his card!"

I stood there in shock, I was so happy for her. I wanted to congratulate her, hug her, kiss her, be there for her...

I messed up, I know I did. I tried hiding my mistake by blaming her. I-I need to talk to her.

{Y/n P.O.V}

I couldn't get it through my head that this was all real.

My American debut..

Yoongi confessed..

I got a record deal offer..

Everything was going so well until...

"Y/n, can we speak?" Namjoon asked.

"Sure, let's go outside." My smile slightly faded.

I had to put on a fake face and act as if I wasn't hurt, as if I didn't know him, as if he didn't bring her with him.

As I closed the door behind me he cleared his throat.

"Yes?" I asked looking back at him.

"Listen, you don't remember me but I just want you to know that I'm happy for you. I messed up, and I know you don't know what I'm talking about-"

"Or so you think." - I thought in my head

"-but I want you to know that I'm truly sorry, I didn't mean for it to happen, I was over dramatic and messed up big time. It was a miss understanding.." he put his head down low.

"I'm sorry." He finally said.

I tried keeping myself together, to n out break rig in front of him. Not again.

"I- don't know what to say... I'm not sure what you're talking about."

"I know you don't, I just wanted to apologize." He said.

"I have to go..." I said and quickly rushed away to my dressing room.

I closed the door behind me. As I leaned against my door the tears fell. I fell, sliding down against the door. I felt weak, vulnerable, angry..? Not again..

Not again...

Not again...

Not again...

I looked down at my wrist, the bracelet, the bracelet he gave me... all I could see was the tan line, that's how long I had it on, how many times I wore it.

I cried silently, trying to understand everything that had happened.

{Next Day}

I woke up, my eyes were heavy and red, my body ached and my head felt like it was about to burst. Like I was out all night partying.

Where am I?

I was in a hotel room? How?

As I was about to get up to see what was happening I saw yoongi? What's he doing here?
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED