Visit

Next day~

We all had time to relax before filming the segment with the games. I was in the living room with Namjoon, Jin, and Jungkook.

"Jungkook, I heard Y/n beat your record." Jin said
"No she didn't!"

Jimin walked in

"You should've seen! She beat the both of us both her and Ha-Rin."

"Do you game a lot?" Jin asked
"I have a younger brother and he games A LOT you can even ask Ha-Rin."

Ha-Rin peeked over from the other side of the living room.

"I heard my name! Hope it's something good."
"We were just talking about how Sunwoo games a lot." I said.

"Ah Yes, he actually helped me learn about all kinds of different games."

"I wanna meet Sunwoo now. How old is he?" Jungkook said

"He's 14 right now."
"Really? So young."

"Yea, he is but he's a fast learner."

"You only have a younger brother?" Jin Asked

"No he's a twin to my younger sister her name is Sunmi and is namjoons future wife apparently."
"She's 14 right?" Jin asked.

"Yup."
"Does she know about us?" Jungkook questioned.

"She only knows a little but I'm guessing she's obsessing over you guys right now since I told her the name of your group. So, all of you are gonna be her future husbands."

The boys laughed

Namjoons POV :

I could see that she really loved her family by the way she was talking about them. I had an idea and went to our shared room to make some calls.

Y/n  POV :

We started to shoot the the scene with all the games. Jungkook actually beat me but then I won the next round so we were tied. Jungkook and I are both very competitive so we kept challenging each other.

3 Days later~

I woke up to someone laying on me but more like suffocating me.

"Morning?" I said annoyed trying to move.

"Are you not happy to see your sister!?"

"How are you here?!" I yelled in confusion trying to sit up.
"Lets go downstairs and meet the others." Sunmi got up and walked towards the door.

"You haven't answered my question." I rubbed my eyes and put on some slippers.

"You should be asking my future husband that."
"Namjoon?"I questioned.

"Good that you know he's mine." She said with a smile.

We walked downstairs to see all the girls and boys in the living room. I just noticed I was looking a mess as well since I just woke up so that's great.

"Sunwoo!" I Said as he ran towards me.

"Ah, so this is the famous Sunwoo." Jungkook looked over at us.

"Yep, And He's someone you can't beat at gaming." I Said
"I'm a master pretty much." He crossed his arms with a smirk.

"We will see about that later." Jungkook crossed his arms.

"OMO they are so adorable!!!" Sub-In Said as she walked intro eh living room last.

" I prefer the word beautiful." Sunmi said flipping her hairS
" I prefer the word handsome." Sunwoo responded with a shrug.
"You both got sass I like it." Sub-In Said

"We try." The both said and shrugged
"Is dad and mom not here?" I asked.

"They couldn't make it, you know how they are. They are work alcoholics but they told me to tell you that they miss you and can't wait until you come back."

"Oh okay then." I said kind of disappointed since I still missed themed

"Hey Dorks!" Ha-Rin yelled from afar 

"Grandma What are you doing here?!" Sunwoo joked

"Am I actually aging? You guys said I had wrinkles last time. Y/N AM I BECOMING WRINKLY." She looked franticly for a mirror in her bag.

"Yup." I joked

"Noooo!" She said while rushing to the bathroom
"Good one Sunwoo. You and me are gonna become best friends by the time you go back." Jungkook said to him

"Being best friends with a celebrity is on my bucket list."

"So boys, Namjoon is my husband. Taehyung is now my boyfriend." Sunmi said

"Of course princess, lets go, leave Namjoon behind." Taehyung scrunched his nose
"Namjoon we might get a divorce." Sunmi said connecting her arms with taehyung as if he was her prince.

"Hands off my girl Taehyung." Namjoon said going towards Taehyung

"Okay then guys. Thank you so much Namjoon! Sunmi told me you brought them here I really needed this." I smiled at him

"It's not a problem and they will be staying with us just for 5 days."
"Thank you" I hugged him

Namjoon is so kind hearted. I honestly forgot they are idols and dropped those labels from them. They are my friends now and I didn't see them any different. Something happens to me when I look at Namjoon smile or just be happy. I'm glad I met them. Although I didn't know if they felt that way.. maybe I was just a random fan but for now I wanted to believe we had some kind of connection.
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued