Her.

I was sitting in the dressing room fixing my hair and changing into a new outfit. As I finished I heard a soft knock on the door.

As I opened it everything flashed before my eyes. All I could see was a girl jump onto me.

"Ha-rin?!" I was shocked.
"Y/N!!!" She yelled in my ear.
"Omg, What are you doing here?!"I asked
"Congratulating you?! That was incredible!" She smiled widely getting out of our hug.
"But I didn't win anything, all I did was dance." I spoke.
"Haven't you seen twitter..?" She asked confused.

"No?" I took out my phone from my pocket.

As I scrolled through I saw #PerfectDuoY/n&Halsey

"What? Whoa... we are trending at number two worldwide!!" I Said jumping up and down.

"Omg... my album..." the sudden thought rose to my head.

"What about it?" She asked.

"I was supposed to release it!" I Said in panic.

"Don't worry we have it covered." Ha-rin snapped and Jungkook walked in with a beautiful dark blue dress in his hands.

"What is this? You had it all planned out?" I asked

"Well, your performance wasn't the only thing I was here for..." she smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"Y/n, hurry get changed!" Jungkook said excited.

They both exited the room leaving me in confusion. I started to get ready and out on the dress.

The awards were about to end, as the last commercial break was coming to an end

The awards were about to end, as the last commercial break was coming to an end. I walked out onto the hall looking for Jungkook and ha-rin.

I followed a path of blue rose petals which lead to the stage. As I slowly hid behind the curtain I saw BTS, Halsey, Namjoon, and Ha-Rin our front facing my direction.

They all signaled me to come out onto the stage and so I did. Slowly.

*pop*

Holographic strands of confetti came flying down above the crowed and stage.

"What's happening?..." I asked

"Y/n, thank you so much for everything you have done for all of us. You made a beautiful choreography and helped us out with our performance when Halsey was hurt. Thank you for everything you have done as our friend. We all love you." Jimin finished off his speech and pointed towards the crowed.

I quickly looked over to see what was happening. The crowed held army bombs on the celebrity and audience section spelling out.

"You are Perfect"

My album name

"What...?" I was held speechless almost in tears.

"Thank you!" The crowed cheered

I noticed my family in the first row cheering and smiling.

"Now, y/n, it's been delayed, it's time for you to Sing your new title track of your NEW album!" Hoseok said leading everyone else off stage.

I was lead to sit on a chair in the middle of the stage with a bright light shining on me.

"Hit it!" I heard Halsey say.

The music started. I really am about to sing my song at one of the biggest award shows in the U.S

(Pretend it's you)

The crowed cheered. As I looked around with tears in my eyes I bowed. BTS, Halsey, Ha-rin, Namjoon, and my family came up on stage and we all made a big bow.

"Thank you, everyone!" I Said coming back up from the bow. As I did my eyes fell on someone.

A special someone.

Her.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED