Backup Vocals

We got settled in and the cameras have started recording. I decided to go downstairs and make a snack because my stomach was starting to grumble.

"Where are you going?" Namjoon Asked as I walked over to the door.

"I'm going to go get a snack from the kitchen." I Responded
"Oh okay I'm going to the studio if you need anything."
"Okay, Bye." I walked out

Kitchen~

"Hey Y/n" Jin greeted me as I walked in the kitchen.

"Hey jin, why are you up? You're supposed to be resting." I walked towards the refrigerator.

"I wanted to walk around and try to relax plus I didn't want to hear Ha-yun gossip to her friends back home about some weird things about us. Just so you know keep your doors locked when you're sleeping she might cut some of your hair.."

"She did that to you?!" I looked at him shocked.

"Nope, She did it to jimin and Yoongi so now they have a messed up hair cut. I'm not gonna let her mess up my hair it's what makes me handsome next to my face of course."

"Well I just came down here for a snack." I laughed at his comment.

"Hmm, I don't know what I'm gonna do maybe I will go see what namjoons up to." Jin said

"He's in the recording studio." I said looking at him before he walked out.

"Okay Thanks, Bye Y/n."

"Bye Jin."

I got a Apple and a granola bar and looked around the house.

"I'm bored." I sighed,

I went to look for Jungkook in his room to see if he wanted to play in the arcade with me.

*knock knock*

"Come In" he yelled from the other side.

"Hey kook" I walked in seeing him on his phone while he was sitting on his bed.

"What's up?"

"I'm bored and I came to see if you wanted to go play in the arcade upstairs."

"There is a arcade?!" He looked at me shocked.

"Yea, it's on the third floor. It's next to my room actually."

"Lets go! I wanna play." He said excited.

"Alright lets go!"

We ran upstairs to the arcade and started to play multiple games. Jungkook and I tried winning each other on so many games but we kept getting tied because of the scoring system on the games.

"I'm gonna win this time!"

"In your dreams!"

——

"I won!" I screamed

"That was just luck." He rolled his eyes jokingly.

"Don't be mad Kook" I pouted.

"Whatever, it's Oppa to you."

"Nope, it's Kookie!"

Jungkook just rolled his eyes and laughed.

"You wanna check on Namjoon and Jin?"

"Sure, where are they?"

"in the recording studio." I said

"There is a recording studio here?!" He said shocked
"Yea it's on the other side of that hall." I said
pointing to the left

"You're so lucky that you sleep on the third floor."

"I guess. So are we going?" I looked over at him.

"Yea lets go."

We walked over to the recording studio where Namjoon and Jin were discussing some song issues.

"Do you guys need an opinion?" I asked

"That would be great! Okay so, for Yoongi's new solo song I want to add a female voice but I don't know who I should pick." Namjoon said.

"Hmm, I don't know about that." I said not sure because I didn't really listen to girl idols. I'm sure it's hard to mix two voices as well.

"IU!" Jungkook yelled

"I can't pick IU she's too busy with her schedule." Namjoon Said
"True, True." Jungkook Responded

"Y/n why don't you do it?" Jin looked over at me and asked.

"Me..?"

"Yea, I've heard you sing before."
"When?!"I asked shocked, I never sing in front of people.

"I don't remember exactly when but you were making lunch and you started singing out of nowhere. It sounded really nice."

"I don't sing well though." I said embarrassed

"Do you mind singing some lyrics?" Asked Namjoon
"S-Sure.."

I started to sing but then Namjoon stopped me after a few seconds

" y/n will you do the back up vocals?"

"Are you sure?" I asked worried, I mean I had no experience.

"Yes, that's all I needed to hear that sounded amazing. I'm sure your vocals would mix so well together."

"Really?"

"Yea, Please I really need someone to sing this part for Yoongi."

"I don't know. ."
"Please!"

"Fine."
"Yesss!" Namjoon said in victory

Jin and Jungkook left and it was just me practicing the lines and recording them with Namjoon. Yoongi soon came in.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked standing next to Namjoon.

"She's going to be singing in the background of seesaw."
"Can I hear it?"
"Sure."- he played the the song
"Wow, that sounds really good Y/n. Thank you for being a vocal in my song."

"No problem."

"Well I'm going to go downstairs and see what everyone else is doing." Yoongi said

"Alright."

He left

"Namjoon, can I ask you a favor? Since I sang for yoongis song."

"What is it?"

"Instead of a song, I want to choreograph the dance to his song."

"Sure, you can work with our dance choreographer to make up the songs dance."

"Thank you."

"No problem but why do you want to choreograph it?"

"Well, I'm a dance choreographer at this tiny dance studio. If I choreograph this I really think people would want to check out the studio. I also just want to make the dance because I think it will be a fun experience."

"Well, if that's the case of course you can choreograph it. It's the least I can do after you sang as a backup for him BUT you are the winner and you will get the prize of making a song with us."
"Thank you." I hugged him

Namjoon POV :

When she hugged me I felt my heart speed up. It was going so fast that I think she might have felt it. It was scary, I don't think I've ever felt like this before.

Y/n POV

I could smell his cologne when I hugged him. It felt relaxing hugging him. He felt someone I knew for a while.
.
.
.
To be continued