The Park Meeting

After hearing that Jimin and Sub-In did not get their happy ending I was kind of shocked. After all they went through so much together. I saw how down Jimin was the past few years but it didn't get to him.

I reached out to sub-In and she agreed to meet him, it all ended because of the publicity after all. Maybe just maybe if they met and saw why they liked each other those years back.

It was kind of hard to meet with Sub-In since she did go back to LA after the reality show. She finished college and became a therapist which payed her pretty well.

I picked the park not too far from my house and waited for them at the bench. This park was honestly so beautiful. It had the pink blossom trees all over with beautiful green grass.

I waited until they both texted me they were here.

Sub-In arrived first and I greeted her.

"Hey! Haven't seen you in so long!" I said and hugged her.

"I know it's been too long since I came back to Korea." She chuckled.

"You nervous?" I asked

"Yes... but a lot more excited than anything." She said fiddling with her fingers.

"It's going to be fine." I smiled at her.

We sat down on the bench until I saw Jimin.

I stood up first and greeted him.

"Hey!" I said and hugged him.

"Hey, so what's up? Why'd you want to meet?" He asked confused but still smiling.

"Well..." I said and Sub-In stood up and walked next to me.

"Hey..." she greeted him.

"O-Oh hey.." he looked shocked but then smiled.

"I'll leave you two to catch up." I smiled and walked away. They honestly fit like a puzzle piece. They awkwardness in the air disappeared.

I actually also invited Baekhyun since we both had nothing to do and I told him my plan. He agreed to meet with me-

And that's him.

"Hey!" I yelled although he was twenty feet away.

"Hey!" He said and ran towards me, he lifted me up with he hugged me which made me laugh.

"Look!" I said once he put my down.

"Take a picture of me!" I yelled.

There was an empty spot with just bubbles and two trees by my side. I walked in the middle of it and it looked so magical.

{Namjoon POV}:

Jessica haven't been out in public much here so we decided to go to the park. We walked around and saw many things, kids playing around and parents either ignoring them or being over protective about their safety. It was nice getting some fresh air.

The one the that caught my attention was the girl in the bubbles. We somehow got closer when we were right behind her.

She looked so happy and as if she was enjoying life.

I smiled without knowing and then saw the girl turn around.

"Y/n..." I said and she looked shocked to see me.

Her smile was still there until her eyes drifted away to Jessica.

"Oh hey! Y/n." Jessica greeted her waving.

"Hey!" She smiled and greeted her.

A man walked over with her and I soon recognized it was Baekhyun.

"Hey." He greeted me with a smile.

"So what are you two doing here?" Jessica asked.

"Ah, we are just hanging out." Y/n spoke.

"Oh, okay! Well it was nice talking to you two." She smiled.

——————

{Y/n POV}:

I got home a while ago and posted a few pictures from the park. More specifically the pictures in the bubbles.

After a few hours I looked at the comments and saw that everyone was going crazy.

This is just a place holding photo because I couldn't find a picture that would fit my image of the scene.

Y/n: Thank you @/Baekhyunexo for taking the pictures 💕

ParkJimin: Thank you for today! 💕

Ji-woo: okay but no ones going to talk about her ex in the back smiling? 💀

Ha-Rin: adorable! Skskskks

Alaina: okay but like Namjoon's smile! You both are adorable.

Euna: it's funny how it's y/n up front then her ex and his new boo.

After reading some comments I was confused.

I looked back at the post I made and saw Namjoon smiling in the back of one of the bubbles pictures. Jessica was also seen.

I sighed, are you kidding me?

I decided to go to bed because I could tell tomorrow was going to be a long day.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued