Family Reunion

Namjoon sat in front of me because I actually decided to stay back and talk to Yoongi since he didn't seem too well.

"Hey Yoongi." I Said looking to my side.
"Hey y/n.."
"You still down?"
"Kinda..."
"Hey, it's okay, if she couldn't handle it it's okay. You both tried your best but it didn't work out. If it was meant to be then you guys will get back together."
"I know, It's just- just that I thought she really did love me like I loved her."
"Maybe she did but she couldn't handle it. I remember being sad when I found out Namjoon had to stay for another month in America and I couldn't see him. I decided to trust him and let him go."
"I guess so. Thanks y/n." He smiled at me.
"No problem."

For the rest of the airplane ride I spent it mostly talking to Yoongi about what we missed in each other's life. We got pretty close and told each other a lot. We also slept... a little... more like a lot. I mean, who wouldn't on a thirteen hour flight?

After we arrived we all checked in into our hotel rooms.

"I'm tired!" I Said as I exhaled and dropped backwards on the bed.
"I can tell." Namjoon chuckled
"Do you guys have a schedule?"
"No, we have all of today free."
"Hmmm... I think I might go site seeing with my family."
"I haven't seen your family in a while mind if I tag along?"
"Sure! I'm sure Sunmi will be quiet excited to see you." I chuckled remembering the past
"And I'm excited to see her." He smiled. One thing I loved about Namjoon was his caring personality. Not many people have that trait and I loved that his was so genuine. I also loved his loving smile, I could tell he actually cared.

We got ready and we arrived at my moms house. We were both getting mentally prepared for whatever Sunmi would say once she saw him.

We knocked and waited for a answer.

The door opened and I saw my mom open the door. "Y/n! It's been so long." She hugged me.
"I've missed you." I kept hugging her.
"Oh-I see you brought your lovely boyfriend with you." She let go to look at him.
"Thank you for visiting the other day, you made Sunwoos week after beating you in so many games." My mom smiled at him and hugged him.
"I let him win." He chuckled
"Other day?" I questioned
"Oh yea, Namjoon was here visiting the kids not too long ago."
"Oh really?" I looked over at Namjoon in suspicion. He only smiled.
"Well, come in!"

I heard running footsteps from upstairs coming down. Both I and Namjoon entered  into the living room. 

"Namjoon!" Both my siblings said running up to him.

"Wow... no love for your own sister." I Said looking down at my siblings
"You can wait." Sunmi answered and went back to hugging Namjoon.
"I see nothing has changed although you're now seventeen years old." I shook my head
They both just smiled and came to hug me after.

"So, I was wondering if you guys wanted to go somewhere. Like the museum of illusion? I haven't been there in so long."
"Yes! It would make great insta photos." Sunmi Responded
"I guess." I laughed.

When I looked over everyone seemed to agree. Once I looked at Namjoon I saw he was already talking to my dad.

"Well, hello to you too father." I smiled
"Y/n! I've missed you."
"I have too. Are you going to join us?"
"Sure, how long are you staying here in L.A?"
"About a Month." Namjoon Responded
"Ahhh..." my dad responded.

Namjoon always made great impressions on my family. He was always respectful but also joked around and my family loved that, I loved that, I loved him.

These past few years of our "Love Story" have been great but I didn't know it could turn upside down so quick. All I wanted was to have and be a happy, joined, family. I thought I could find that in Namjoon and maybe I did but not at the right time.
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued